GDT: CBN ,SAVT ,CBC | MP 03:7 52 lirpA | )3( sniurB notsoB @ )3( sfaeL elpaM otnoroT | 7 emaG FQCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Hmmm your avatar is a bruin so maybe you're a closet bruins fan? But it's wearing a leafs jersey so deep down you are a leafs fan?
Might explain your bitter sweet post?
Half man, half pig, half Bruin..I've been deceiving all of you this entire time.

Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
Heading into the playoffs, I had a discussion with my buddy (we are both Leaf fans) about what would realistically make us content with this years Leafs playoff run. We both agreed that winning at least one series would do it. But I might change my mind about that after we beat the Bruins tonight. Winning two series would be sweet. Do I hear three? How about four??? :clap:

Reactions: NiftyMits

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Tonight's Officials
wm04.jpg
ks11.jpg

Referees Wes McCauley (4), Kelly Sutherland (11)

Chris Rooney (5)

Linesmen Jonny Murray (95), Scott Cherrey (50)

Matt MacPherson (83)

Ntl. Anthem Rene Rancourt

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Tonight's Officials
wm04.jpg
ks11.jpg

Referees Wes McCauley (4), Kelly Sutherland (11)

Chris Rooney (5)

Linesmen Jonny Murray (95), Scott Cherrey (50)

Matt MacPherson (83)

Ntl. Anthem Rene Rancourt

Good to know that we should see solid officiating this game.

Reactions: Fenway

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I was thinking about how going in I thought this series really was a coin-flip.

Then after the 2 games in Boston, didn't really feel that way. Then we got it to 2-1, then it went to 3-1.....

And now it is a coin-flip once again.

So....I just reached into my pocket and pulled out a quarter. Picked tails and gave it a flip....TAILS!!!!!! wooot!

Only problem is the quarter has a moose head on the tail side......

Anyway, I really believe the Leafs can absolutely win and I hope they come out flying and don't let up all game, but I will take a nail biting just try and hold them off type thing even if it might take years off my life.

GLG!!!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
take a deep breath
withstand the first wave.
if we score the first goal - run up the score as quickly as possible.
if they score first - withstand the rush of the crowd, and tie it up before the second
do not panic. do not be undisciplined.

Everything will be okay.
five years ago - we just wanted playoffs.
Last year - we just wanted playoffs.
This year. we want victory. we want more than 'just playoffs'

We're going to win.
Go Leafs Go.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I was thinking about how going in I thought this series really was a coin-flip.

Then after the 2 games in Boston, didn't really feel that way. Then we got it to 2-1, then it went to 3-1.....

And now it is a coin-flip once again.

So....I just reached into my pocket and pulled out a quarter. Picked tails and gave it a flip....TAILS!!!!!! wooot!

Only problem is the quarter has a moose head on the tail side......

Anyway, I really believe the Leafs can absolutely win and I hope they come out flying and don't let up all game, but I will take a nail biting just try and hold them off type thing even if it might take years off my life.

GLG!!!
It's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride. Now it all comes down to that series of 1. Doesn't matter how the previous games went, winner takes the series. And really all you can ask is the chance to win the series and move onto the next round.

I'm prepared for a potentially stress inducing evening. But I've got the plan that's worked for previous games in the series. Will avoid the TV, follow the game with Bowen's hype on the radio and will see how things play out. Even if it's a bit behind the TV, nothing can beat that man getting hyped about a huge win.

Fingers crossed that guys like Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Kadri, Andersen, etc can impose their wills upon this game. If our best players bring their best games then it'll be a Game 7 to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad