GDT: CBJ vs. VAN

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Very similar opponent to DET. Keep it simple, work hard, get good goal tending, and they should have a shot at a W.

alphafox

Jun 14, 2011
Looks likes Dubi makes his return, lines

Umberger-Johansen-Foligno
Calvert-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Prospal-Brassard-Letestu
Gillies-Drazenovic-Boll

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
The dreaded "bumps and bruises" perhaps?

@smitchcd "Richards said MacKenzi dealing with nagging UB issue but could be back in vs' CHI on Thurs. He's been icing shoulder for while now. "#CBJ"

@RobMixer "Richards said John Moore is "a little bit away" from returning and Anisimov is going day-by-day. #CBJ

@jrimercbj "quote from #CBJ coach Todd Richards" our goal is to make the playoffs" That said out focus is tonight's game Vs #Canucks. #keepwinning"

HoldFast13

DESTROY!!!!
Oct 23, 2010
Columbus OH
I was thinking it looked like he went down a little weird when he got in that fight and turtled right away, I'm wondering if he didn't tweak something. Hopefully it's not serious.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Win or lose, this streak has been fun. Just play your game, boys, and let the chips fall where they may.

We play on the edge. Playing a team this gifted, there is a good chance we'll end up on the wrong side. A couple of mistakes and we're down 2-0.

Glad to see Dubi back.

When I look at our lines, I feel far different about them than when I did at the beginning of the year. More confident. There still isn't anything like the Sedin twins in there, but there is some danger in there for other teams if they aren't careful.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Both teams slightly improved since we beat them last week. They have Luongo in net. We have Dubi back. The added confidence of a sweep of Detroit tips the balance in our favor. Jackets in another close one.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Dunno how this one will turn out. I believe in the Jackets' ability to keep outworking the opposition (esp. with Dubi back) but there's no doubt the Canucks locker room is under a sense of urgency - they have to be.

I'll guess 3-2 Canucks in OT but it can really go any way. Should be an... eventful match.

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
The lack of time in the GDT thread title makes me realize that GDT titles are how I know what time the game starts 90 percent of the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad