GDT: CBJ @ TBL || 7:00 PM || GM 79

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Hopefully, Pascal's final 3 games coming up.

Another year waiting for an unproven coach to try and prove they belong.
Still undecided on whether or not I think he should be back. On one hand, I do think an experienced hand would benefit the team

On the other I would like some stability and I don’t think PV has done anything really to not warrant another chance.

In the end I’m fine with what the new regime decides

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Let's be real, the slowness of this team in the hiring process for GM is going to lead to slowness in changing coaches. This team will start next season with PV behind the bench. Mark my words.

And if by some chance they do decide to move on from PV under a new GM, all the good candidates will already have jobs. The only saving grace could be a new GM walks in the door knowing exactly who he wants behind the bench.

Reactions: VABUCK

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Let's be real, the slowness of this team in the hiring process for GM is going to lead to slowness in changing coaches. This team will start next season with PV behind the bench. Mark my words.

And if by some chance they do decide to move on from PV under a new GM, all the good candidates will already have jobs. The only saving grace could be a new GM walks in the door knowing exactly who he wants behind the bench.
The jackets basically hired Babcock in early June (I know it wasn’t official until July but we all know it was done by then). I believe there was at least one or two coaches hired after him if we’re using early June as his hire date.

As long as the GM is in place by June, we’ll be fine.

Hell Trotz was hired as GM in Nashville and he played fiddle with “will he or won’t he” fire Hynes for weeks until he finally did and immediately hired Brunette.

I do think the odds slightly favor Vincent returning next year but I would not be surprised either way.

Reactions: majormajor

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
The jackets basically hired Babcock in early June (I know it wasn’t official until July but we all know it was done by then). I believe there was at least one or two coaches hired after him if we’re using early June as his hire date.

As long as the GM is in place by June, we’ll be fine.

Hell Trotz was hired as GM in Nashville and he played fiddle with “will he or won’t he” fire Hynes for weeks until he finally did and immediately hired Brunette.

I do think the odds slightly favor Vincent returning next year but I would not be surprised either way.
Maybe. the playoffs do go forever but there is the chance a guy isn't in place until late June if its a guy working for a team going deep in the playoffs.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Kucherov now has 96 assists this season. He has a chance for 100 and McDavid should get there provided he isn't out with an injury for the final few games.

The only other guys in league history to have 100 assists in a season? Gretzky, Lemieux, and Orr.

Btw, the Around Hockey thread is still locked.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009

We opened a new thread at the deadline

Reactions: DarkandStormy

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Kucherov now has 96 assists this season. He has a chance for 100 and McDavid should get there provided he isn't out with an injury for the final few games.

The only other guys in league history to have 100 assists in a season? Gretzky, Lemieux, and Orr.

Meanwhile we dont have a single player over 60 pts lol

• Haha
Reactions: DarkandStormy

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014

We opened a new thread at the deadline

Ah, thanks. Had some settings that made it not appear for me.

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad