Confirmed with Link: CBJ sign Thurkauf to ELC

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Lots of CBJ prospects have done some dirty stuff during the world juniors tbh. Remember when Jenner murdered a Swedish defenseman with a late hit in a PRE-TOURNAMENT game?

Didn't Jenner get five games for that?

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I was pretty impressed with Kukan in the several game sample we got to see him last year. I think he does have a future with the team and he probably would get some time this year as a call up if they weren't holding Prout and Harrington on the bench because of their need to go through waivers.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kukan heads to SHL or Swiss league next year. Might be better for him than being buried in the AHL.

section 204

Jun 26, 2008
Its not really a clean story, or at least it doesn't line up with FO regime. 4 of the 10 Howson picks on the list are EU born, 3 were drafted out of Europe. 5 of the 6 Jarmo picks are Euro born but only 2 of the listed group were actually drafted out of Europe. So it's still mostly CHL scouting.

In terms of the more successful Euro leaguers, it's just goalies, plus Zaar, plus the 2015 overagers (Nuti + Gavi). There's 3 other euro leaguers who might come over later (Carlsson, Vainio, Stenlund).

Good info

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad