OT: CBJ Lounge XX (All Non-Sports, Non-Political Talk Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Anyone with TW Cable notice the the sports package that has the NHL Network went up to $8.99? Guess I am going to be dropping it now.

Consider yourself fortunate to be able to make that decision. I have Insight which doesn't offer NHLN. My other cable choice is WOW, same thing. NHLN and those cable companies would rather fight over cost per customer rather than get their product on the air.

Skraut

Jul 31, 2006
Enter city here
I miss it for the games. Getting blacked out on gamecenter when games are on NHLN is a joke.

This.

I don't have cable. I don't want cable. I just want a way to watch hockey. I pay my money directly to the league, then the league decides which games it is going to blackout show on it's own network.

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
Anyone with TW Cable notice the the sports package that has the NHL Network went up to $8.99? Guess I am going to be dropping it now.

Yeah, I don't get it anymore either, luckily I get MLB Network without paying extra so I'm fine with that. I haven't missed the NHL network that much. I've seen the CBJ games I've wanted to. It's not worth the extra $9.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Tip... if sick stay out of hospitals... Sort kidding but as an educated person in the field of Microbiology the new strains of CRE resistant bacteria are for real... granted it's only an issue for debilatated hospital patients undergoing certain types of invasive therapy it's still scary...

Normal treatment can't kill it...

Last edited:

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I had a bit of a brain-shattering revelation today and I need reassurance that I'm not actually as old as I now feel like I am.

Simply put: how many people here know who Gary Larson is?
(I've had a quote of his as part of my personal email signature for some time now.)

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
I had a bit of a brain-shattering revelation today and I need reassurance that I'm not actually as old as I now feel like I am.

Simply put: how many people here know who Gary Larson is?
(I've had a quote of his as part of my personal email signature for some time now.)

Wasn't he that guy from MTV's total request live that now has his own late night talk show?

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
You're supposed to pretend you don't know in order to make Viqsi feel old.

I was going to go for the gusto and go with this:

I mean, who doesn't know the creator of Knight Rider, producer of Battlestar Galactica and the Six Million Dollar Man, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, Magnum PI and the Fall Guy, among others?!?

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
b234.jpg

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
I always preferred Ziggy and the Family Circus personally.

i100408ziggy.gif

Ziggy+by+Tom+Wilson+&+Tom+II.gif

Classic...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad