GDT: CBJ @ LA | Hello old friends | 10:30 PM EST

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Gavrikov has been a beast so far for the Kings. I suspect he’s invigorated with a playoff in sight and also helped by better D-Mates and a better defensive system

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Gavrikov has been a beast so far for the Kings. I suspect he’s invigorated with a playoff in sight and also helped by better D-Mates and a better defensive system
We will see how he does in the post season, a lot of times newcomers play extremely well in the first few games for the new club just on emotional boost

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
We will see how he does in the post season, a lot of times newcomers play extremely well in the first few games for the new club just on emotional boost
Actually it’s usually the opposite. Most guys take a while to adjust to their new team. NHL on Sirius was even discussing that the other day and went over some of the numbers on the subject.

Probably helps with Danault, Kopitar, Arvidsson back-checking too.
Strong defensive centers for sure

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Actually it’s usually the opposite. Most guys take a while to adjust to their new team. NHL on Sirius was even discussing that the other day and went over some of the numbers on the subject.
I was reading a piece on Chiarot who was incredible after the trade and only went downhill in the play offs and next year

Do they really have Cartman pumping the crowd up ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad