GDT: CBJ at Bruins || Dec 3 2023

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Sure, if you have the puck on your stick for 5 minutes in a game, and you try a lot of plays, you can have a bunch of turnovers. But I'm seeing Laine turn it over on a routine pass to the point. He keeps trying to make advantages where there is nothing to be gained, and it's just costing his linemates and PP mates the chance to do something.
Havent seen any outstandingly bad decisions today tbh. When options are a) risky pass that at least opens the defense if it works, and b) dumping the puck, you arent killing much with picking a). Very plain performance in my eyes. Not worth any attention either way

joybang

Apr 5, 2021
Does Vincent ever show emotion behind the bench? Stick up for your players when stuoid shit like this happens. Just sits there and takes it and then we'll get his usual shitty cliche interview after the game
I’m sure him showing emotion changes the outcome. How many extra points can we expect?

Reactions: Marioesque

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
I hate the Bruins
the consolation though is they they, like the Leafs, will lose in the first round

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I’m sure him showing emotion changes the outcome. How many extra points can we expect?
Emotion changes lots, what are you on about? You dont think players like a coach having their backs instead of just going to the media after a game and saying stupid shit?

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Havent seen any outstandingly bad decisions today tbh. When options are a) risky pass that at least opens the defense if it works, and b) dumping the puck, you arent killing much with picking a). Very plain performance in my eyes. Not worth any attention either way

Obviously we are thinking about different plays.

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021

Yeah I haven't either, couple of his passes batted out of the air. Happens to anyone.

And no part in any of these goals against

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Guys this is all my fault. I signed up for ESPN+ to stream the games this afternoon and at least for two periods things looked pretty good. But me watching them live jixed the Jackets in the third.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
Does Vincent ever show emotion behind the bench? Stick up for your players when stuoid shit like this happens. Just sits there and takes it and then we'll get his usual shitty cliche interview after the game
Was thinking the same thing. As a coach you need to protect your team and voice your opinion on a bad call, it sets a principle to hold them accountable. Instead they get walked on.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00