Post-Game Talk: CBJ 3 - Jets 1

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Man, we come out looking great; like we were going to walk away with it, but we never capitalized on our chances and it just seemed to devolve from there.
problematic-stressed.gif

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Jets have fallen back to their old pattern...

Start strong, dominate and then coast because you think you just deserve to win... start waiting for the perfect finesse play and then half assed scramble once you fall behind

But not like a full scramble - because youre still such a top talent team that of course youll score right... right?

Scheif back to playing adam oates school of dont get injured hockey

Bowness in love with stenlund

Rittich deserved better

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Not going to win every game and i hate blaming reffing but the refs were calling every little thing and ruined the flow of the game. Having said that you have to score on one of the 5 on 3's . Korpaswallow made some nice stops and Rittich played good except for the 2nd goal.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
need to fix our powerplay, need depth scoring, thought the refs ruined the flow of the game by calling 2600 mins worth of penalty's

That PP has ZERO I mean ZERO creativity or heaven for bid an in game adjustment. This coaching is MIA . He would think with that level of talent we would be a little more consistent with the men advantage.

1/2 Schwarzenegger out of 5

1676601867044.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GeorgeJETson

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
I think we win that game 9 times out of 10, sometimes they just don't go in. Think some are overreacting, but that's what we do here.
overracting on hfboards? that never happens..

Makes one wonder WTF Arneil is doing?

Is he floating at Coaching just like he did as a player?

ZERO I mean ZERO creativity or heaven for bid an in game adjustment. That guy was and is be a loser. Just an “out to lunch“ demeanor.

1/2 Schwarzenegger out of 5

View attachment 651518
doesn't arneil on do the pk? pretty sure lauer is our pp guy and he is mia right now with a herniated disk

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
overracting on hfboards? that never happens..

doesn't arneil on do the pk? pretty sure lauer is our pp guy and he is mia right now with a herniated disk
If true fair enough. Why is the PP assistant coach always MIA in this organization. Who runs this piece of shit PP now then? No one by the looks of it. What garbage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad