CBC Streaming Question

Ambassador Bridge

Apr 19, 2004
1) Does CBC stream Hockey Night In Canada live?

2) I will be in the U.S. in October during the first weekend of the hockey season. Can cbc.ca be accessed from the U.S.?

3) Does NHL network (US) stream their broadcasted games?

I want to see the Leafs show off their new toy :)

JonnyMacAwesome

Jan 27, 2016
Ottawa, ON
1) Does CBC stream Hockey Night In Canada live?

2) I will be in the U.S. in October during the first weekend of the hockey season. Can cbc.ca be accessed from the U.S.?

3) Does NHL network (US) stream their broadcasted games?

I want to see the Leafs show off their new toy :)

1) Not to my knowledge
2) Websites on the worldwide web(the www part of a website) can be accessed globally.
3) If you have gamecenter/center ice you can watch the games on your phone, tablet, computer, xbox, etc...That's the only place the NHL officially streams games(that I'm aware of) is through Gamecenter/Center Ice, whatever they're calling it these days.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
1- Yes, or at least they did this season EDIT: I think the live streams are only on the CBC App, not off the website.
2- You can access cbc.ca from anywhere in the world, however the stream is Canada only EDIT: Not sure if the CBC App streams allows outside of Canada access.
3- Don't think so

Last edited:

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I don't think the CBC website has the live stream anymore. You have to download the CBC Sports app to your mobile device to watch the stream.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I don't think the CBC website has the live stream anymore. You have to download the CBC Sports app to your mobile device to watch the stream.

I believe you're right... forgot about that.

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
Yes. CBC streams all their games online.

They are supposed to be for Canadians only but you can watch them from anywhere in the world if you know where to look for. ;)

Terrible GM

Jul 10, 2013
Maritimes
I have not seen anyone on the webpage in a while. What I have done in the past is bring it up on my tablet, use a google chromecast on my TV, and cast entire screen/audio on my tablet to my TV. CBC does not have built in casting.

bansheebeat

Cherry-Coloured Funk
Jul 31, 2011
CBC streams all their games free online but it's really hard to find the page from their website. Am I allowed to post the webpage here?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad