CBA Rally...Make a Difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
As we are discussing in another thread, about how to voice our displeasures about the upcoming CBA; I along with a few other Hockey Lovers want to make a difference....
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=102704&page=1

For those lucky enough to make it to the game; you are representing a nation, a lifestyle a tradition--that is hockey. On Tuesday, September 14th, make yourself heard. VanIslander came up with a "FOR THE FANS" theme; Simple and to the point, anyone willing to help in this cause is urged strongly to do so. Since I am in Alberta, There isnt alot I can do other that help through this handy little website, and try and spread my enthusiasm and passion for the game to those lucky enough to be there live. As mentioned in the other thread, a rally, some signs, some yelling and chanting, a few catchy rhymes, maybe a forthefans.org website with info and petition.

After Tuesday, there will be fewer avenues for us fans to make a statement, with the right delivery, this little FOR THE FANS campaign can get alot of media attention not just from Toronto, but from hockey markets all over North America.

Let's do this... :yo:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If the NHL and NHLPA gave 2 ***** about the fans they would sit down and not get up until a deal was on (a la baseball 2 years ago - this is exactly what they did)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad