Post-Game Talk: Cascadians 5, Calgarians 1: Schroeder scores his first (and his second)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
If Mark Lee is calling this game I hope CBC has the decency to not air

- Panago commercials
- Tim Hortons Panini Grilled Chee......YES Commercials
- Lucas commercials
- Anything Subway, stupid kissing monkies, oh wait its a lap top monkey with monkey dolls M N Shamalaya TWIST ENDING OMG....commercials
- Panago commercials
- Panago commercials
FSNKJAFKJADNKABKDKADBKAKDBJKNJADJKADNJKADKJKBJAD PANAGO COMMERICALLLLLLS

Banner

Jan 12, 2012
Kipper, Backlund, and Cammy are injured for the flames. Expecting a Nucks win.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
If Mark Lee is calling this game I hope CBC has the decency to not air

- Panago commercials
- Tim Hortons Panini Grilled Chee......YES Commercials
- Lucas commercials
- Anything Subway, stupid kissing monkies, oh wait its a lap top monkey with monkey dolls M N Shamalaya TWIST ENDING OMG....commercials
- Panago commercials
- Panago commercials
FSNKJAFKJADNKABKDKADBKAKDBJKNJADJKADNJKADKJKBJAD PANAGO COMMERICALLLLLLS

Nothing will compare to the East Side Mario's commercials they played non-stop a couple of years ago.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Nothing will compare to the East Side Mario's commercials they played non-stop a couple of years ago.

That video can always get me to laugh uncontrollably without fail. Anyone that watched the playoffs on Hockey Night in Canada in 2010 and 2011 are the only ones who understand. I swear to god they quadruple-shifted that monstrosity during a TV timeout in 2010. I like to think that led to the downfall of the East Side Mario's at Coquitlam Centre which is pretty ironic considering the food was pretty good and yes, it was the place to be.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
That video can always get me to laugh uncontrollably without fail. Anyone that watched the playoffs on Hockey Night in Canada in 2010 and 2011 are the only ones who understand.

The thing I'll remember most about our failed cup run was that commercial.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

Man, I didn't even click on that link, and I am still having Vietnam-style flashbacks. That commercial drove me almost as insane as the old Subway/Jared ads they played non-stop on Sportsnet...

Anyway, thanks for the warning about Lee. Now I will know to watch the game in mute.

Reverend Mayhem

Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Man, I didn't even click on that link, and I am still having Vietnam-style flashbacks. That commercial drove me almost as insane as the old Subway/Jared ads they played non-stop on Sportsnet...

Anyway, thanks for the warning about Lee. Now I will know to watch the game in mute.

hey, it was a good commercial the first 300 times I saw it...

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Jeff Paterson needs to take a statistics class. He consistently does this where he takes out the Canucks best games... like those numbers better reflect how the Canucks are doing. They don't. It's really annoying.
To be fair, isn't that the same as when we talk about how great Schneider's been outside of the one and a half blowouts?

Reverend Mayhem

Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
The thing I'll remember most about our failed cup run was that commercial.

Really as far as commercials go, Cheetah Power Surge with Frank D'Angelo won that for me, only because it was right before Coach's Corner (which aired immediately after the 1st and 2nd period at the time I believe).

As far as the run, the two things that stick out for me is the binge pizza ordering and cola drinking and also intermission road hockey in my backyard. Fond memories right there...it was literally the best of times.

Reverend Mayhem

Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Jeff Paterson needs to take a statistics class. He consistently does this where he takes out the Canucks best games... like those numbers better reflect how the Canucks are doing. They don't. It's really annoying.

The Canucks are 6-0-0 when they win games, so there's that...

NYVanfan

Mar 27, 2002
Visit site
This is absurd. Aside from a 10-minute stretch in the 2nd when the Wild put on some pressure, the Canucks completely tooled the Wild in every sense of the word.

We dominated the 1st, thats it
It was a good game, dont get me wrong, but like so many goaltending was the difference
Nithing wrong w that as long as they address it by playoffs
Healthy Kes and Booth will help of course

KidCanuck*

VAN: Hughson/Simpson/Oake

Bieksa and Luongo on after hours

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
Really as far as commercials go, Cheetah Power Surge with Frank D'Angelo won that for me, only because it was right before Coach's Corner (which aired immediately after the 1st and 2nd period at the time I believe).

The shootout commercial with him, Mike Zigomanis and Luca Caputi was just strange. And the videos of him singing on YouTube... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad