Injury Report: Carter Hart, ‘mid-body injury,’ 2 to 42 Days from 11/2; Nov. 11 update to the prior update

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Why are they calling up Cal when they have Sandstrom?

Also, don't know what their schedule is over the next six weeks, mostly because I don't care enough to look, but man, they'll probably be racking up the L's
Maybe their hoping Peterson has a hot streak and builds some trade value?

• Haha
Reactions: Cody Webster

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
1698942744916.png

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

Also, don't know what their schedule is over the next six weeks, mostly because I don't care enough to look, but man, they'll probably be racking up the L's
Probably don’t want to waste the conditioning stint since it just started.

Reactions: Cody Webster

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
This should give the team a chance to see more of Ersson. He's been awful this year, and a more regular schedule may allow him to get into a rhythm.

Either way, data points are needed.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Great news for the tank but teams like Chicago and especially San Jose will be tough to “beat”

The Sharks have the worst record locked up already. That team is historically bad without Karlsson. Last I checked they had 1 win and 9 goals scored through 9 games. They also haven't had much lottery luck, so I wouldnt be surprised if they "lucked" into Celebrini.

Reactions: BernieParent

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
Alright!!!! So Berkly Catton or Ivan Demidov it is!!! Boy oh boy, Torts is gonna go nuts with these smaller players in the lineup. There won't be enough ARGH SIIIIIIIIIIZE or GRRRR FORECHECKING in the lineup.

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

This isn't likely to be an equal time share with Ersson. Sandstrom needs as much playing time as they can manage because he's working back from an injury, and I don't see whoever the backup is getting more than one game out of every four.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Alright!!!! So Berkly Catton or Ivan Demidov it is!!! Boy oh boy, Torts is gonna go nuts with these smaller players in the lineup. There won't be enough ARGH SIIIIIIIIIIZE or GRRRR FORECHECKING in the lineup.

We should have a good shot at Cole Eiserman too.

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
The Sharks have the worst record locked up already. That team is historically bad without Karlsson. Last I checked they had 1 win and 9 goals scored through 9 games. They also haven't had much lottery luck, so I wouldnt be surprised if they "lucked" into Celebrini.
I’ve never seen a defensive corps like theirs. Walker, Seeler, Risto would be top pairing guys on that team

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013

They haven't tried cover up a sexual assault scandal, so IDK if they deserve it quite yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad