GDT: cartbl

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
I found a hatchet in the road on my way back to work from lunch today. I thought it was a hammer when I first saw it, thought about it for a minute, then decided to go back and get it out of the road before it punctured someone's tire. Then I walked up to it, saw it was a hatchet, and decided it really needed to get out of the road.

Then I picked it up and saw it was a Fiskars. Handle is in good shape, head is on tight, and it still has a decent edge on the blade. It is now sitting in the backseat in my car. Looks like this one goes for about $30-40 new, but I got it for free because somebody presumably didn't secure their load.

Knowing that we play Tampa tonight, that will probably be the highlight of my day.

Will the Canes secure their load tonight? Stay tuned.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I found a hatchet in the road on my way back to work from lunch today. I thought it was a hammer when I first saw it, thought about it for a minute, then decided to go back and get it out of the road before it punctured someone's tire. Then I walked up to it, saw it was a hatchet, and decided it really needed to get out of the road.

Then I picked it up and saw it was a Fiskars. Handle is in good shape, head is on tight, and it still has a decent edge on the blade. It is now sitting in the backseat in my car. Looks like this one goes for about $30-40 new, but I got it for free because somebody presumably didn't secure their load.

Knowing that we play Tampa tonight, that will probably be the highlight of my day.

Step one of my alibi is all set. Now to get rid of the body...

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Step one of my alibi is all set. Now to get rid of the body...
eeek.gif

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015

Just to confirm there was no blood on it?

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia

*cough* murder weapon *cough*

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad