Speculation: Carson Soucy

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Just turned 26 yrs old coming off rookie season in which he played 55 games for Wild with 7 goals + 7 assists while a +16 averaging 15:38 TOI

LHD

What teams you think are going to be after him and what contract do you see him getting?

Last edited:

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Rangers should go after him if he gets there; their left side is pretty wide open.

Hoping we're able to hold onto him for ~$2M per year.

Reactions: JC704

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Hoping the Wild will be able to retain him. The reality is if Dumba is here he isn’t going to playing top 4 anytime soon without an injury and he’s potentially the Seattle pick in the expansion draft whether Dumba is here or not. So I could see him looking elsewhere.

Will be interesting to see what he ends up signing for. He’s a good player that is projectable given his size and overall game. He could play in the top 4 on a lot of teams in this league.

JC704

Jan 6, 2012
Rangers should go after him if he gets there; their left side is pretty wide open.

Hoping we're able to hold onto him for ~$2M per year.

Would love the Rangers to sign him. Soucy is solid and definitely has upside. Would move Smith into the 6/7 role if one of our prospects wins a job out of training camp.

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
As of right now, wild are trying to resign him, & there was comment that negotiations are going good. Guess we will see if it gets done before free agency

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I liked what I've seen of him versus Vancouver in the playoff preliminary. I wouldn't mind Vancouver offering him a contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad