Carson Soucy to have a hearing for Cross-check to Connor McDavid - suspended 1 game (MOD WARNING IN OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
The biggest whiner in the series is Zadorov.

Closely followed by Tocchet.

Anytime they are interviewed they're crying and lobbying the league.

I really wonder if there's old usenet posts from Oilers fans during those Dallas series in the 90s.

I'm sure there wasn't any complaining or conspiracy theories going on at all.

Or hell, even back in 05/06 in the series v. Carolina.

Nope. Nothing at all.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Your second and third line are contradicting?

When has McDavid complained when being interviewed yet, didnt even make anything of the soucy crosscheck.
Just the first 3 examples with a quick google search, many more
IMG_1645.jpeg
IMG_1644.jpegIMG_1643.jpeg

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Ah shit I have to set my calendar back. I thought it was 2024
Reputations are built over time, not over a small sample size.

Here is 2024 for you

IMG_1647.jpeg

Yeah, you're definitely the type to cite the Sun and care what Torts thinks.

Nothing burger nonsense. McDavid rarely whines.
One of the biggest whiners in the league, makes Crosby look like a champ in his whiniest years. Crosby actually had legit reasons to complain with the concussions he got

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Reputations are built over time, not over a small sample size.

Here is 2024 for you

View attachment 870796

One of the biggest whiners in the league, makes Crosby look like a champ in his whiniest years. Crosby actually had legit reasons to complain with the concussions he got
Crosby was whining long before he got concussions.

Tocchet has had more whining clips these playoffs than you've posted about McDavid so far.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
You definitely believe this fantasy you've concocted eh?
This guy used to allegedly have oilers season tickets but was the guy spending the game reading HF to see what his opinion should be.

Just the first 3 examples with a quick google search, many more View attachment 870774View attachment 870775View attachment 870776
So when Tocchet says the same things about enforcing the rules, hes not crying?

Years of proof doesn’t make it a fantasy, the only fantasy here is thinking he’s not a giant baby
Tocchet and Zadorov must be huge babies then.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
I said that part. You're denying those other factors?

And btw star players are protected. If it were Hughes getting double teamed with cross checks in a violent clip like that the outcome would have been the same
Evidence suggests otherwise, but in principal you're correct.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

settinguptheplay

Classless Canuck Fan
Apr 3, 2008
The lack of self awareness when you watch your captain whine after every whistle.
I would not mind if Edmonton was playing hard and clean. But they are playing dirty and the fanbase somehow does not see it. Despite slo mo video evidence of the Hoglander ball attack, McDavid shaving Hughes, Hyman coming in late and dirty, Kane slewfooting every chance he gets. All in full HD 4k glory and still they cant see it. This is an unreal level of cult level fandom. Has no place in sports in my opinion. Getting so involved in a sports team that you have to start looking past reality and start making crap up as it fits. Scary.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Everything that does not agree with my narrative is just complaining. What an amazing narrow minded world one must live in. The perfect example of what I just wrote about and it took an Oil fan 2 minutes to come along and set the example.

Absolute Princesses. Every single one. Never do anything wrong. I am innocent!!! Look at me I'm holding popcorn!
There we go again. Name calling. Way to prove me right.

As a whole the fanbase of the Canucks here on HFboards is incapable of discussing the games without resorting to name calling, belittling or complaining.

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
All of the following happened after the final whistle:

Soucy: crosscheck, unintentional hit to the head, no injury -- 1 game suspension.
Zadorov: crosscheck, intentional, no injury -- $5k fine
McFavoured: 2-handed slash, intentional, no injury -- nada
Hyman: crosscheck, intentional hit to the head, injury -- nada

Oilers' fans have officially lost the right to complain about officiating or NHL discipline.

I'm done with that nonsense.

Last edited:

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Go read every thread about this series. It's literally Vancouver fans complaining and whining and taking shots at Oiler fans and players. It's like grade school. By far the worst part of these boards in this round. A lot of the posters who claim to oiler fans I've never seen on HFOil. This is literally an echo chamber of Vancouver fans whipping themselves in a frenzy over suspensions, hits and dirty plays and belittling anyone who has a different opinion.
We’ve listened to Oiler fans whine all season about Vancouver’s PDO and calling them frauds. You don’t have a leg to stand on here.
And now you’re attacking a whole fanbase just because you can’t debate without name calling. Be better yourself.

Reactions: stampedingviking
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad