Carry on

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
My best guess as to what happened:

Originally VanIslander’s idea, and he didn’t appreciate the eligibility discussion surrounding players.

For the record, I think that’s obviously a very valid discussion to have. Simply my guess as to what’s going on.

Reactions: seventieslord

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
@VanIslander

Come back at the helm. We'll get that ship moving in no time. The cutoff thing will take a day at the most to figure out, then we're good to go.

Last edited:

Professor What

Sep 16, 2020
Gallifrey
I was kind of hesitant because I was worried I wouldn't do well being limited to only a section of history (and one that I'm really just learning much about in the pre-consolidation era), but I was getting excited to get back into drafting. Let's not let this fall apart over something that needed to be discussed anyway.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I was kind of hesitant because I was worried I wouldn't do well being limited to only a section of history (and one that I'm really just learning much about in the pre-consolidation era), but I was getting excited to get back into drafting. Let's not let this fall apart over something that needed to be discussed anyway.

This ain't gonna fall apart. If he doesn't want to run it, I will.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad