GDT: carrag

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
It seems like you want definitive statements that are on the extremes so you can more easily make a “case closed” statement that diminishes or dismisses what I say as folly.
This is all in the context of trying to understand your reaction to this play, which I'm still not sure I understand. Is it kneeing? If you're a ref, would you call that kneeing? Because it seems like you're saying that maybe it kinda is. I feel like a crazy person trying to get a straight answer.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
This is all in the context of trying to understand your reaction to this play, which I'm still not sure I understand. Is it kneeing? If you're a ref, would you call that kneeing? Because it seems like you're saying that maybe it kinda is. I feel like a crazy person trying to get a straight answer.
In old school definitions yes it could be called kneeing. By the current letter of the law probably not? Why are we talking about kneeing now? I thought we were talking about whether or not Aho is a little dirty? You’re switching targets and saying you’re the one who feels crazy….did my ex gf take over your account?!?

Hank I don’t think there are straight answers here as it isn’t a straight forward play. You want to go with your confirmation bias theory because if I think it’s a dirty play that’s how you dismiss it?

I’ve said my reaction to this play multiple times. I think he wanted some contact but got more than he bargained for. I don’t care if they call it kneeing or interference, there’s no difference in what they call a minor to me. It probably should’ve been a penalty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad