Pre-Game Talk: Carolina @ Toronto, Tlusty Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Issues: JVR injury,

Question...who starts?

post-victory anthem..you know it's going to be around until we lose. Would you prefer we lose?

We Can't Stop...
picture.php

Last edited:

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Hurricanes @ Leafs: The return of Mike Komisarek

Hey, thought I'd start the pregame thread for our next game against Carolina.

Not sure if Komisarek will actually play as he was a healthy scratch in their last game. Looks he has only played in one game so far this season.

Also, guessing that Randy will give Reims a start in back-to-back games. He has another good game, and he probably gets the Blackhawks on Saturday.

GLG!

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
We should be able to win this game, although the Staals always play well against us. Hopefully we can out play them and pull out the W rather than grinding out a W we dont really deserve.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Bernier Reimer Bernier Reimer Bernier

That is how I would like the next 5 games to go

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Komisarek, different team, same press-box. I think we stack up pretty well against the Canes. Not too worried. My only troubling thought is Ward.

Reimer gets the start imo, we'll see who gets the Hawks on saturday. Regardless of the result, I'd like to see Bernier against Chicago since he's played against them before and in that barn.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
We struggled badly against Carolina last season. Hopefully we can turn around our woeful defensive game.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Throw whoever in the net and we've got a chance to win.

Just need to keep winning. And if we can have a strong start to the game that'd be nice too.

Center Ice Scrum*

Aug 20, 2010
The World Wide Web
:facepalm: @ We Can't stop as victory song. :laugh:

We need to work some magic vs. the Canes this year. They always give us trouble specially at the ACC. I for one am sick of it and the Leafs need to come out and have a statement game. Enough of the Staal brothers showing us up. Shut them down. :nod:

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Faulk - Sekera
Murphy - Harrison
Hainsey - Bellemore

The Leafs are going to eat that defense alive.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
time for another king lupul around the rink slam dunk, same weak canes team, better blow these guys up

Mr Scarface*

This gon be interesting again for sure.

Bernier playing? Interesting to see. Carlyle is such a hard ass he rolls with the dice. Slices with the best.

We truly are a hard team and none of them can beat us or **** with us.

Asif16*

COnsidering where we were like 2-3-4-5 years ago....."Started from the Bottom" by drake shoudl be our victory song lol

Fabulous

Life & Death
May 13, 2013
Canada
I think Reimer gets the nod, then Bernier on Saturday night. We have a good chance of winning but I find that Carolina always gives us a tough time.

Asif16*

Also can someone give me an injury update?

I know Clarkson is coming back against the jackets next week....is kulemin, fraser and Mclaren coming back in against the penguins next saturday night? I heard people say they can come back in the 11th game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad