Tribute Career seasons, things looking up!

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Even tho this is a season to forget, some Hawks that remain are having career years, improvement has been made...

Jason Dickinson was a great addition, and we got a 2nd to go along with him!

Philipp Kurashev, while being painful at times to watch, he’s having his best season so far...RFA this summer...re-up him Kyle!

Taylor Raddysh, another Davidson trade get has proven he’s an NHLer, may be the only Hawk this year to crack 20 goals(tied with JT and AA for current player team lead)!

Lukas Reichel staying in Rockford for most of the season has been the best decision the Hawks made this year. He should be here to stay!

Alex Stalock has been that veteran goalie that the Hawks needed...honestly going into this season with a Mrazek-Stalock combo looked devasting...Stalock has the players respect...he should be our Masterton nominee this year. Get him resigned Kyle!

Jarred Tinordi was a waiver pick up, journeymen minor league defenceman...perfect for the tank. Has to be happy to even get a chance, breaks his face what twice in a season and is still fighting like he has to, to keep his job. Richardson loves him, gotta be resigned!

Lastly I have to mention Max Domi, Jake McCabe and Sam Lafferty...all three has great seasons, showed their value on our team and in the trade market...would love to still have all three!

I’m excited for next season, we’ll have more young prospects(Bedard Fantilli Carlsson) from the draft, Stauber, Soderblom, Guttman, Korchinski, Allan, Del Mastro, $21 million plus to play with...

Reactions: BuddyTheGoon

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Even tho this is a season to forget, some Hawks that remain are having career years, improvement has been made...

Jason Dickinson was a great addition, and we got a 2nd to go along with him!

Philipp Kurashev, while being painful at times to watch, he’s having his best season so far...RFA this summer...re-up him Kyle!

Taylor Raddysh, another Davidson trade get has proven he’s an NHLer, may be the only Hawk this year to crack 20 goals(tied with JT and AA for current player team lead)!

Lukas Reichel staying in Rockford for most of the season has been the best decision the Hawks made this year. He should be here to stay!

Alex Stalock has been that veteran goalie that the Hawks needed...honestly going into this season with a Mrazek-Stalock combo looked devasting...Stalock has the players respect...he should be our Masterton nominee this year. Get him resigned Kyle!

Jarred Tinordi was a waiver pick up, journeymen minor league defenceman...perfect for the tank. Has to be happy to even get a chance, breaks his face what twice in a season and is still fighting like he has to, to keep his job. Richardson loves him, gotta be resigned!

Lastly I have to mention Max Domi, Jake McCabe and Sam Lafferty...all three has great seasons, showed their value on our team and in the trade market...would love to still have all three!

I’m excited for next season, we’ll have more young prospects(Bedard Fantilli Carlsson) from the draft, Stauber, Soderblom, Guttman, Korchinski, Allan, Del Mastro, $21 million plus to play with...

I think the prospects who have the best chance of getting more than the cursory 9 game "look see" are Reichel and Vlassic. The other prospects will either be returned to JRs or college or will play in Rockford. The exception is Bedard and possibly Fantilli, if we're fortunate to get one of them.

I think del Mastro, Allan, Dach and Kaiser will play most or all of next season in Rockford. Korchinski may get his 9 games and then do the trick that Shane Write and a couple others have done where they get some "conditioning" games in the AHL before returning to JRs.

Just my 2 cents.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
I think the prospects who have the best chance of getting more than the cursory 9 game "look see" are Reichel and Vlassic. The other prospects will either be returned to JRs or college or will play in Rockford. The exception is Bedard and possibly Fantilli, if we're fortunate to get one of them.

I think del Mastro, Allan, Dach and Kaiser will play most or all of next season in Rockford. Korchinski may get his 9 games and then do the trick that Shane Write and a couple others have done where they get some "conditioning" games in the AHL before returning to JRs.

Just my 2 cents.
Absolutely, but I’d love to see one or two of them knock it out of the park in training camp and make the team straight out...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad