Confirmed with Link: Carcone for Magwood

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Looks like he has some speed and skill.

Also it sounds like he has some physicality to his game so maybe the Sens felt that he fit the identity of the organization better than Carcone.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I don't think this is correct. Magwood's AHL salary should be separate from his ELC signing bonus.

You'd think a "journalist" might know this.

It is definitely about the money, but also, who cares? I did like Carcone, but given the uncertainty surrounding the AHL season and its brevity, this is a good time to cut bait with someone you aren't planning to retain while saving money. I did like Carcone in the AHL but we've added pretty significant salary to the AHL through other moves - Peca, Shaw, and Haley make a combined $875k, which is an unprecedented level of AHL spending for us, at least as far as I can remember.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I don't know what Magwood will do with the B-Sens but Carcone wasn't a world beater either. In every game/highlight I have seen, he was mostly benefitting from Formenton's elite speed, which resulted in rebounds and double rebounds.

Actually, am I mixing him up with Swarz? I don't even remember, which shows how much I care overall about this.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
I'll believe it when they have hot water in the bathrooms at the arena again.

No hot water for you!

soup-nazi.jpg

hillbilly hockey

Jul 22, 2016
I don't know what Magwood will do with the B-Sens but Carcone wasn't a world beater either. In every game/highlight I have seen, he was mostly benefitting from Formenton's elite speed, which resulted in rebounds and double rebounds.

Actually, am I mixing him up with Swarz? I don't even remember, which shows how much I care overall about this.
You are mixing them up lol. Carcone has speed and can create plays and score goals his biggest draw back is attitude and size.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad