Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
giphy.gif

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I get sick and come back to 15 GDT's You all make me feel sane thank you! .

Carolina is still in last place in the Metro. and 14th in the East. 1 Win didn't do much to stem the tide of mediocrity. So Canes go out there and if there is a game involving blue jackets (Is this a sport coat event?) go steal 2 points from them and we'll see where we stand. Probably at PNC arena but who knows maybe it's Reynolds or Cameron or the Dean Dome.... Not sure what kind of Gala this is but at least it might not involve ice and sticks. cause we don't do so well with that type of event.

Primetime8

Oct 10, 2014
Columbia, SC
A win today puts them on pace for their typical outside the playoffs and not really a true bubble team finish that we're accustomed to. (87.85 points)

A win today and tomorrow puts the point pace at a bubble team with about a 50/50 shot at the playoffs most years. (92.93)

A win 3 games in a row puts them on a point pace to be a playoff team even with the Metro being stacked. (97.375 points)

I understand that my optimism does not fit here so I will leave now.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
A win today puts them on pace for their typical outside the playoffs and not really a true bubble team finish that we're accustomed to. (87.85 points)

A win today and tomorrow puts the point pace at a bubble team with about a 50/50 shot at the playoffs most years. (92.93)

A win 3 games in a row puts them on a point pace to be a playoff team even with the Metro being stacked. (97.375 points)

I understand that my optimism does not fit here so I will leave now.

You are saying we will go 3-0-0 in our next three games. We always go 1-1-1...it is who we are. The only mystery remaining is the order we pick up each.

maccanes

Oct 16, 2017
I get sick and come back to 15 GDT's You all make me feel sane thank you! .

Carolina is still in last place in the Metro. and 14th in the East. 1 Win didn't do much to stem the tide of mediocrity. So Canes go out there and if there is a game involving blue jackets (Is this a sport coat event?) go steal 2 points from them and we'll see where we stand. Probably at PNC arena but who knows maybe it's Reynolds or Cameron or the Dean Dome.... Not sure what kind of Gala this is but at least it might not involve ice and sticks. cause we don't do so well with that type of event.
they are also like 4 games behind the leading teams. GO CANES

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad