GDT: CAR @ PHI: Lining up for the Extra Point

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
*cough* 2nd round *cough*
Either you're a closet Pitt :whaaa?: fan, or...
With some good moves and that new owner, I think the Canes can cough, cough a 2nd round any season now ;)

It's funny to see all the gallows humor here, e.g. Canes will miss by 1 pt type of posts.
I recently posted on a Caps GDT that all we have left is sarcastic humor. Nothing beats NYR board for that kind of humor.

If Canes don't win this one it wasn't meant to be :crossfing

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
With some good moves and that new owner, I think the Canes can cough, cough a 2nd round any season now ;)

It's funny to see all the gallows humor here, e.g. Canes will miss by 1 pt type of posts.
I recently posted on a Caps GDT that all we have left is sarcastic humor. Nothing beats NYR board for that kind of humor.

We're experts in clenching defeat from the jaws of victory!

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia

I just don't like your selfish reasons, and I don't like the team you support, but I guess I like you, because you seem nice

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Yeah Bickell winning the shootout then Philly whose place we took get a DL spot.
On the other hand, it's Nolan Patrick, I'm still honestly not convinced that he's going to be any better then Necas in the long run. I've been very bearish on him for a loooooooooong time. I honestly think best case for him he ends up as a Keith Primeau type player, Necas I legitimately think has better upside at this point.

And here it comes.... hold on boys.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
I just don't like your selfish reasons, and I don't like the team you support, but I guess I like you, because you seem nice
Hey I remember driving up from Charlotte to Greensboro and later Raleigh to see the Canes... and I go way before that.

So give me some credit, and btw this is my fav sport ;)

Has TT's act gotten better? Don't answer that :ha:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad