GDT: Capz @ Maple Syruppers. 7pm EST. Canada-land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
how does this team have 5 shots on goal, they can't even gain zone entry for more than a second.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Miro is probably eventually going to get in trouble for that jersey tuck but I love seeing it on another young Russian

Wish Jensen would have gone backhand towards the traffic but I'll take it.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Are we going to acknowledge that AA has turned into a stud?

Lapi too, but we have known this year he is one.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Miro is probably eventually going to get in trouble for that jersey tuck but I love seeing it on another young Russian

Wish Jensen would have gone backhand towards the traffic but I'll take it.

Stupid rule, a lot of players tuck their jerseys now and it never gets called.

They called it once on Semin 10 years ago and that was it. I believe he is the only player to ever get called for this.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Stupid rule, a lot of players tuck their jerseys now and it never gets called.

They called it once on Semin 10 years ago and that was it. I believe he is the only player to ever get called for this.
oh I don't think he'll get a penalty out of the blue, I think a ref will just be like "hey can you please not be doing that"

but eventually someone's probably going to say something

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Need to play better D. They are generating some chances though. First period does not seem to ever be ours.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
How is Carbery unable to prepare this team to play a team he coached? The struggle against this team is uncanny.

They've had our number for a few years. From my experience watching the two teams play live almost every time they come to Toronto, it comes from the fact that the Leafs transition very quickly and generate a lot of shots on goal.

The 18 shots they sent weren't all quality, a lot of them were from the outside. They do cause the Caps D to run around to get to rebounds, which tires them out eventually.

Reactions: Praetorian Caps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad