Speculation: Capuano line changes.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
NOT defending him at all, but the players assembled suck. He can mix the lines around all he wants. It still wont work. This team has nothing. That's on Garth. Snow Must Go!

I think the system causes this team to be worse than they are and his management of ice times. Not a great roster, but certainly shouldn't be at the bottom of the NHL.

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
Snow/Cappy line meeting 12/15

Garth Snow knocks on the door to the shed in Garth's back yard, he is accompanied by Eric Boulton and Mitch Fritz.

Cappy half shaven answers the door in a haze.

Cappy: Feck what time is?

Garth: Time to wake up, this places smells like burped up pepperoni, and why are there boxes here for both Papa Johns and Dominos..

Cappy: Got hungry and your wife wouldn't cook for me, so here are the lines that i have put together for the Hawks game.

Garth (nodding his head), so you have Ladd and Kulemin in the luxury box and you are starting 11, 18, 72, and 10.. hmm, and Bracken Kearns.. I see... (picks up cell phone and talks into cell phone).. yes cancel the Chevy Cruze pickup at Bridgeport for Bracken Kearns, yes... it won't be needed.

Garth (notions to Boulton), Boulton grabs Cappy by the arm and puts Cappy into a Hammer Lock position. Garth dunks Cappy's head into the toilet bowl...

Garth: Where is Ladd playing tonight

Cappy: He is in the luxury box with Corkum and Loiselle.

Garth (nods to Boulton, Boulton dunks the head into the toilet with more force and for an extended period of time)... So where is Ladd

Cappy: He is on the 2nd line... with Strome and Beau

Garth: Nice boy, pets his head... and Kulemin where is he:

Cappy: KHL not sure, not in my lienup tonight.

Garth (nods to Fritz), Fritz picks up Cappy's Ironing board and slams it over Cappy's head.. . Cappy is bleeding from his skull...

Cappy: Umm Kulemin on line with Quine and Chimera...

Garth: Well done, so Beauvillier scratched... uh-oh you have Hamonic with dehaan. that won't do

Cappy: but they are minus 75 together with Leddy...

Garth: no that won't float,

Cappy: Why won't you fire me for God's sake

Garth: Because Vladimir Orzagh won't answer his phone, Sven Butenschon is playing in a Somalian hockey league and Kevin Connolly still thinks he has an acting career.

Cappy: What about Weight,

Garth: Can't give him too much power, he wants my job....

Cappy: well how come it can't be done the old way... JF Berube would be a good choice.

Garth: No backup goalies are GM's not coaches... cartoon characters are coaches

Cappy: Damn can't I go to Vegas?

Garth: Well that first semester in Bangor with the gag ball, dwarf and egg beater.

Cappy: damn pics of that too

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
Snow/Cappy line meeting 12/15

Garth Snow knocks on the door to the shed in Garth's back yard, he is accompanied by Eric Boulton and Mitch Fritz.

Cappy half shaven answers the door in a haze.

Cappy: Feck what time is?

Garth: Time to wake up, this places smells like burped up pepperoni, and why are there boxes here for both Papa Johns and Dominos..

Cappy: Got hungry and your wife wouldn't cook for me, so here are the lines that i have put together for the Hawks game.

Garth (nodding his head), so you have Ladd and Kulemin in the luxury box and you are starting 11, 18, 72, and 10.. hmm, and Bracken Kearns.. I see... (picks up cell phone and talks into cell phone).. yes cancel the Chevy Cruze pickup at Bridgeport for Bracken Kearns, yes... it won't be needed.

Garth (notions to Boulton), Boulton grabs Cappy by the arm and puts Cappy into a Hammer Lock position. Garth dunks Cappy's head into the toilet bowl...

Garth: Where is Ladd playing tonight

Cappy: He is in the luxury box with Corkum and Loiselle.

Garth (nods to Boulton, Boulton dunks the head into the toilet with more force and for an extended period of time)... So where is Ladd

Cappy: He is on the 2nd line... with Strome and Beau

Garth: Nice boy, pets his head... and Kulemin where is he:

Cappy: KHL not sure, not in my lienup tonight.

Garth (nods to Fritz), Fritz picks up Cappy's Ironing board and slams it over Cappy's head.. . Cappy is bleeding from his skull...

Cappy: Umm Kulemin on line with Quine and Chimera...

Garth: Well done, so Beauvillier scratched... uh-oh you have Hamonic with dehaan. that won't do

Cappy: but they are minus 75 together with Leddy...

Garth: no that won't float,

Cappy: Why won't you fire me for God's sake

Garth: Because Vladimir Orzagh won't answer his phone, Sven Butenschon is playing in a Somalian hockey league and Kevin Connolly still thinks he has an acting career.

Cappy: What about Weight,

Garth: Can't give him too much power, he wants my job....

Cappy: well how come it can't be done the old way... JF Berube would be a good choice.

Garth: No backup goalies are GM's not coaches... cartoon characters are coaches

Cappy: Damn can't I go to Vegas?

Garth: Well that first semester in Bangor with the gag ball, dwarf and egg beater.

Cappy: damn pics of that too

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
You spent a little time writing this didn't you?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad