GDT: Captains Practices

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Great to see so many guys there already. Also great that Studnicka has bulked up some. He wasn't strong enough last season, so IMO he really had no option but to hit the weights hard this summer if he wanted to step things up and compete better in the NHL. Hopefully it pays dividends in the manner several posters have suggested might happen. Having Studnicka turn into an above average middle 6 guy would be a large boost for the Bs. I'm big time looking forward to having a bottom 6 that contributes more in the scoring column this season, especially when it comes to the fourth line. The season cannot get here soon enough.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I thought I saw a schedule somewhere that said the next practice was tomorrow but I can't find it now. Anybody know the schedule?

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I might be the only one but I felt that Lazar looked good but he just didn’t produce anything. Reminds me of Jeff Lazaro

Hard to produce for anyone on the bruins 4th line last year with the extreme lopsided defensive zone situations that played. Lazar had a 69% defensive zone start even worse Kuraly probably got the worst of it maybe in the entire league for the amount of time he played with an 89% defensive zone start percentage.

Bruins fourth line probably got screwed over more than any other line in the NHL last year.

Basically their nightly assignment was get the puck out of the defensive zone and line change in transition to the offensive zone more often than not

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Do we know when training camp actually starts? Have any dates been published?
The preseason opens on Saturday, Sept. 25 with two games taking place. The Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadiens go head-to-head, as well as the St. Louis Blues and Minnesota Wild. It will conclude on Saturday, Oct. 9.

Key dates for 2021-22 NHL season: Training camp, preseason, more

If preseason starts on the 25th... early next week should be training camp. I don't understand the lack of info on this.

Reactions: Gordoff and BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Charlie was at the media tour the last couple days... random observation, I thought he was a CCM guy but looks like he switched to Bauer

Tumblr_l_1405016665400225.jpg

Reactions: TCB

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
The preseason opens on Saturday, Sept. 25 with two games taking place. The Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadiens go head-to-head, as well as the St. Louis Blues and Minnesota Wild. It will conclude on Saturday, Oct. 9.

Key dates for 2021-22 NHL season: Training camp, preseason, more

If preseason starts on the 25th... early next week should be training camp. I don't understand the lack of info on this.

I don't understand it either. I saw dates for the games, but nothing on training camp dates or times.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Yeah it kinda looks like his head is being ripped. Me no like.
It looks like it is a net that is breaking as the bear defends it. You can see the image of small little windows behind the 5 side near the facial bars and on the 3 side towards the back of the helmet.

Hopefully someone asks him to explain it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad