Injury Report: Captain JT injury (aftermath)

Leafblooded

Jul 27, 2012
T.
Judging by this reaction, don't think he's coming back anytime soon. I just saw this on TV and needed to share. The video is graphic but it's what happened live and was shown on CBC. Any doctors feel free to chime in as to what would cause his eyes to bleed like that Link Sharing

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Hate to see it. I assume the blood was from his visor - looks like a cut just above his nose but hard to tell

Reactions: Riseonfire

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
Judging by this reaction, don't think he's coming back anytime soon. I just saw this on TV and needed to share. The video is graphic but it's what happened live and was shown on CBC. Any doctors feel free to chime in as to what would cause his eyes to bleed like that Link Sharing

I don’t think so either. Looks accidental but nevertheless. Perry is a big guy 220lbs and hit JT on the head at that speed. The reaction on JT as he tried to stand up. I think he might have a concussion. I don’t think he’ll be back this series.

Leafblooded

Jul 27, 2012
T.
Can't diagnose off 4 pixels, bleeding from his eyes? I can't see a thing, let alone blood. Involvement of the eyes following a traumatic head injury can indicate a fracture of the basilar skull.
Sorry, it's a bad video. What I saw was as he was trying to get up and get his head level, blood started pouring out of both corners of his right eye. At least for sure his right eye. It wasn't there and suddenly it was. It doesn't look like a cut because there's blood coming from both corners. Here's a close up shitty pic for reference. Again, graphic. Link Sharing

Reactions: Jmo89

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I want to see Perry's skating path for the 5-10 seconds before the knee.

Looks like he tried to avoid at the last second but it doesn't mean much if he was trying to get a bump in prior.

Reactions: HamiltonNHL

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
Sorry, it's a bad video. What I saw was as he was trying to get up and get his head level, blood started pouring out of both corners of his right eye. At least for sure his right eye. It wasn't there and suddenly it was. It doesn't look like a cut because there's blood coming from both corners. Here's a close up shitty pic for reference. Again, graphic. Link Sharing

Definitely concerning. I wonder if that's blood from what looks like a cut above his eye. When he closed his eyes it may have run down and across his eye (if that makes sense.)

Reactions: saffronleaf

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
I don’t think so either. Looks accidental but nevertheless. Perry is a big guy 220lbs and hit JT on the head at that speed. The reaction on JT as he tried to stand up. I think he might have a concussion. I don’t think he’ll be back this series.

You think he has a concussion? The guy was stiff as a board

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad