GDT: Caps Yotes - Later this evening

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
The fact that they're still shadowing Ovechkin down 4 is kinda funny.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
I'd like them to try to get it to Ovie for the one timer from his office. Seems like they've totally given up on it.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
twabby’s Game Puck™ tonight goes to Dmitry Orlov, with honorable mentions to Tom Wilson and Evgeny Kuznetsov.

Dominant performance on the blue line from Orlov with two apples. A two point night and some breathing room provided by Wilson. And solid two-way play and two assists from Kuznetsov.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
What’s a contact extension for Milano gonna look like? Hope we can keep it similar to the Sheary Special considering no one wanted the guy this off-season. I’d try lock in a two year deal now for $2 mil AAV

Strome will be interesting. But extend him then we can trade McMichael+Mantha++ for Chychrun

Reactions: troyerlaw

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I don’t think Chychrun is the guy they need, at least not with what he is likely going to go for in a trade. He’s a very good player but I don’t think he’s in the position of biggest need on the team. Unless they don’t think they can re-sign Orlov of course.

Kalopsia

Jun 25, 2018
Just got back to the hotel after going to this one with my dad. My back’s killing me cause I was in the bleacher section, but it was totally worth it. My row was entirely Caps fans, shoulder to shoulder. Eric Fehr was at the game, and when I recognized him he was super nice and chatted with us on the way out. My dad and I head up to Vegas tomorrow to get the polar opposite arena experience, hopefully they keep it going for us!
E3DF8F02-A615-43F3-9796-50E95E7CC823.jpeg

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Just got back to the hotel after going to this one with my dad. My back’s killing me cause I was in the bleacher section, but it was totally worth it. My row was entirely Caps fans, shoulder to shoulder. Eric Fehr was at the game, and when I recognized him he was super nice and chatted with us on the way out. My dad and I head up to Vegas tomorrow to get the polar opposite arena experience, hopefully they keep it going for us!View attachment 638398
Very cool. Bring earplugs to Vegas unless you absolutely love night clubs, because it's going to be deafening club music all night long.

Pigskin

Sponsor
Jan 14, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
Someone should start a Value OF: STROME RFA thread on the Trade/Signings board regarding a larger gauging of his contract AAV/Length. I'm too lazy. Can't believe I typed even this.

is this why Chicago let him go? He is gonna come in at $6m or thereabouts by the looks, and with mid term. He is doing a great job for us, but is he a 2C on a cup winning team? Not in my view, and he is too expensive to be a 3C as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad