Post-Game Talk: Caps VS Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Little bit of a funk we've been in - so this is perfect opportunity to get back to some more consistency and hopefully get some players going (Kuzy/Vrana/etc).

If we lose. Full meltdown mode will be coming this evening on these boards.

GIVE ME YOUR PREDICTIONS!

I'll start

Caps 6-2

ToddBrew

Oct 5, 2017
Sabres 3- 1. Caps hit a crossroads late in the season. People start to panic. We make, what looks to be a bad, overreaction trade at the deadline and fans HATE it. But...it works. We play the Pens in our playoff opener. We win in a nail-biter of a series that goes 7 games. Isles up next. Contrary to all of our fears, we actually beat them soundly in 5. Weird series. The type of series that we never get. Bolts up next. Oh crap they're good. Really good. But, it's almost a repeat of 2018. SC Final. Hello Colorado. But guess what? The Tampa Bay series molded us into warriors. We STEAMROLL THEM with size and physicality. Two time Stanley Cup Champs. So...we need to lose tonight.

Last edited:

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Sabres 3- 1. Caps hit a crossroads late in the season. People start to panic. We make, what looks to be a bad, overreaction trade at the deadline and fan HATE it. But...it works. We play the Pens in our playoff opener. We win in a nail-biter of a series that goes 7 games. Isles up next. Contrary to all of our fears, we actually beat them soundly in 5. Weird series. The type of series that we never get. Bolts up next. Oh crap they're good. Really good. But, it's almost a repeat of 2018. SC Final. Hello Colorado. But guess what? The Tampa Bay series molded us into warriors. We STEAMROLL THEM with size and physicality. Two time Stanley Cup Champs. So...we need to lose tonight.

believe.gif

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Sabres 3- 1. Caps hit a crossroads late in the season. People start to panic. We make, what looks to be a bad, overreaction trade at the deadline and fan HATE it. But...it works. We play the Pens in our playoff opener. We win in a nail-biter of a series that goes 7 games. Isles up next. Contrary to all of our fears, we actually beat them soundly in 5. Weird series. The type of series that we never get. Bolts up next. Oh crap they're good. Really good. But, it's almost a repeat of 2018. SC Final. Hello Colorado. But guess what? The Tampa Bay series molded us into warriors. We STEAMROLL THEM with size and physicality. Two time Stanley Cup Champs. So...we need to lose tonight.
This kind of pumped me up, let’s go. I’m ready to fight someone

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Let's do away with Ovechkin-Eller-Oshie line. To say that this line was god awful against Boston, feels like an understatement. Rocking xGF% of eye-popping 23%.

Reactions: Rayquaza64

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
17 more regular season games .. I’m happy we are going through some problems and issues right now. Im happy I tell you.

so happy .. but there is a lot of meaningless games left

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
This one feels like a chance to unleash some fury on a helpless victim.

6-3 Caps after giving up a few in the 3rd.

Reactions: Calicaps

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Caps will win. The score will look better than the product on the ice. Buffalo will miss 5 of the 6 wide open one timers from the slot and only convert on one of the numerous odd man rushes we see making it likely 5-2 Caps

Reactions: HTFN and g00n

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
The Van seems to be their only hope in goal come the postseason. They need to slowly build him up as their number one as the season's closing in on a finish line.

Last edited:
Reactions: AussieCapsFan

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
What's our PP % last 15-20 games? This season has got to be grueling for the players. No rest for the weary

Reactions: Calicaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad