GDT: Caps vs Quacks - 8pm MTN

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
If I told you at the beginning of the season that Irwin & McIlrath would be our bottom-pairing one game before the TDL, would you believe me, think I am crazy, think the world is coming to an end, or all three?

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
If I told you at the beginning of the season that Irwin & McIlrath would be our bottom-pairing one game before the TDL, would you believe me, think I am crazy, think the world is coming to an end, or all three?
How about not having a single opening day top 4 in the game? That’s a bit more shocking.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
you can see that everyone is flying except two noticeable black holes. How you can watch this team skate circles around the league in December without those two and then keep them in there while we get pummeled is beyond comprehension.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Move Sheary, NAK, Smith for sure......TVR if a good enough offer comes and Mantha if it's a change-of-scenery-type trade. Play CMM, Protas, Jimi, AA, and even Iorio the rest of the way (Frank, if he would sign). One man can dream.

Alexeyev has been incredible.

Reactions: ArmadilloThumb

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
What the hell is in Wyoming???

err, apart from you, of course
Snow…not the Kuzy kind. Well, I’m sure there is some of that too...

3784ca04-9dd1-41c4-932e-369498d32560_text.gif

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Never got the purpose of playing older players just because of their experience. Play your best players no matter what and the experience will come. We won the Cup, with what, six prospects that played big parts the entire year?

Reactions: um and Hivemind

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Off topic but sometimes I wonder what if state news was weighted on population equal to county population. Fairfax County has more than double the population of Wyoming. Also yes Wyoming is super pretty.
I have a winter home here. The news cycle typically includes snow, avalanche mitigation, people killing elk, deer, and moose illegally, mountain lions attacking pets, and miscelaneous cowboy interests.

Oh, and sometimes someone loses a firearm while skiing. lol

Skier loses handgun in crash, gets it back

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Never got the purpose of playing older players just because of their experience. Play your best players no matter what and the experience will come. We won the Cup, with what, six prospects that played big parts the entire year?
It is classic head coach fear of losing mode for me.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I have a winter home here. The news cycle typically includes snow, avalanche mitigation, people killing elk, deer, and moose illegally, mountain lions attacking pets, and miscelaneous cowboy interests.

Oh, and sometimes someone loses a firearm while skiing. lol

Skier loses handgun in crash, gets it back
Damn that is nice. Sucks about losing firearms though.

That said unless it was back country skiing not sure why to carry in a ski resort. Maybe prepared for the first mass shooting at a ski resort 'you never know'.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad