GDT: Caps vs Quacks - 8pm MTN

WanderingCapsFan

Mar 31, 2008
Marana, Arizona, USA
Like is the guy just completely uncoachable?

I don’t understand why Lavi and co. can’t go to the whip hand with him and tell him to stop with the blind passing turnovers. Do they care, or try?
Doesn't give a sh-t. Collects his paycheck.

The weird thing about him is that he only seems engaged when he is killing penalties.

Head case supreme.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I missed the game tonight. How did this happen?

Attachments

• B43F8679-D92E-4653-B279-E3AAE56D900B.jpeg
    B43F8679-D92E-4653-B279-E3AAE56D900B.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 3

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Missed all this game. Nice to see the Wilson’s pull off a win but not great for the tank race lol, Punching helmets smh

Why Jensen only 2 mins of ice time? Did he get hurt? And how bad?

Reactions: Neil Racki

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I see he got lots of ice. How did he do?

Honestly, other than the third period I was falling in and out of sleep, but I do remember Joe B saying in my sleep, "Uh oh turnover here". Not sure if that was on AA or the Irwin/Mcilrath pairing. Both AA and Irwin racked up a lot of minutes due to injuries to Fever and Jensen.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Anybody else have issues with NBCSW app on their smart tv? Wouldnt work last night on my bedroom tv, had to go down stairs to the cable box family room .. only watched last 6 mins of the 1st then bed.

Glad to see Tom have a good game. On the shifts I did see .. he was the only Cap flying around trying hard

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Take aways:

Wilson - if only he was healthy this entire season, the way he's playing he would be approaching a 30+ goals season. His performance last night A+
Oshie - brings it every night
Backstrom - gets grief about his skating these days, but he still sees the ice and passes like he did before the hip issues. That pass to Fever, wow
Mantha - just a bum, missed on the penalty shot
Milano - I have my concerns with him, seems to get knocked off the puck rather easily last night
TVR - Outstanding to step up like he did, going down two D. Double edge sword, he either inflated his value for trade purposes last night or his value to resign with the Caps
AA - Held his own, definitely needs the on ice experience to improve
Irwin/McIlrath - was Pete Buttigieg, Secretary of Transportation at the game last night, cause that was a train wreck if I ever saw one when these two were on the ice

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Mcilrath should do the fighting now that he's up. Way worse player than Wilson in all facets but actually a very good fighter.

How did Ovi look?

lotty83

Jan 20, 2022
Mcilrath should do the fighting now that he's up. Way worse player than Wilson in all facets but actually a very good fighter.

How did Ovi look?

Personally, I feel like Ovi looks disinterested. Maybe its just the way this season has gone, but he certainly looks like he couldn't give two f**** about the game in my opinion.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Damn that is nice. Sucks about losing firearms though.

That said unless it was back country skiing not sure why to carry in a ski resort. Maybe prepared for the first mass shooting at a ski resort 'you never know'.

This was at the resort and there is zero reason to bring a pistol with you unless you're goign to off yourself at your favorite ski trail. That resort attracts a lot of out of town, wealthy, right-wing nut cases. This was some kook who thought 'I'm in WY....yeehaw...bring my firestick with me'.

fyi Dick Cheney owns a large place here.

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
This was at the resort and there is zero reason to bring a pistol with you unless you're goign to off yourself at your favorite ski trail. That resort attracts a lot of out of town, wealthy, right-wing nut cases. This was some kook who thought 'I'm in WY....yeehaw...bring my firestick with me'.

fyi Dick Cheney owns a large place here.
Speaking of right wing nuts and firearms ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad