Post-Game Talk: Caps vs NBCSNd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Of course but you have to read the game situation there. The ONLY dangerous play is a jailbreak the other way and he gave them a jumpstart with a poor decision. Put it on net and let your line mates get the rebound or make a higher percentage tip attempt.

Maybe he should've taken a better angle to the net so that the carom off the boards could be handled by Ovechkin...

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Yep Kuzy brain dead miss on goal there...
I don't think that was a shot. The way Ovi plays on the pp it makes it difficult for him to keep pucks in the zone because he cheats to the faceoff circle. Our pp gets into trouble because of that quite often. On that particular play Carlson was there so there was no need for Ovi to take a penalty. Little bit of a weak call but the Caps should have known an even up call was coming

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think that was a shot. The way Ovi plays on the pp it makes it difficult for him to keep pucks in the zone because he cheats to the faceoff circle. Our pp gets into trouble because of that quite often. On that particular play Carlson was there so there was no need for Ovi to take a penalty. Little bit of a weak call but the Caps should have known an even up call was coming

I never said shot, I said it missed the goal.....a pass can be on goal in a situation where the only dangerous play is to miss and send it out of the zone.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
I lost track, but one particular defender was about 4 for 14 on passing in the 2nd period. Most were without pressure

One particular pass resulted in a Hawks scoring chance at the end of the 2nd period

Carry on, nothing to see here

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I never said shot, I said it missed the goal.....a pass can be on goal in a situation where the only dangerous play is to miss and send it out of the zone.
He was trying to pass to the guy in the slot and missed him. I don't really blame him on the play.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Wilson just put down Hartman and Wingels in succession after Hartman stuck out his knee on Ovi. Same knee that Kadri clipped last year in the playoffs, I hope Ovi is okay.

Reactions: ovikovy817
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad