GDT: Caps @ Sharks (1 pm pst)

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Fehr on radio intermission interview:

- I thought we did a pretty good job on the forecheck, I thought Marcus, Goody, and me got in there and created some pressure and some good looks, we just couldn't beat the goalie
- [on a particular play] there's a lot of stuff that happens out there, on that play in particular, we had good strong play in the D zone and a good breakout
- [on his line scoring] I think it's important that we contribute, if you wanna make the long run, you can't have just 1 or 2 lines
- [referring to coaches] we have to earn their trust, do it every game, be consistent, good pressure in the O zone
- [on the 2nd period] much of the same, stop their cycle, play more physical, get the puck out quick and we're gonna be in the end we wanna be in

Braun on TV intermission interview:

- I think we came out a little slow and they had some good pressure but as the period went on I thought we played better and established our forecheck a little bit more
- [on shutting their top players down] get on them quick, if you give them time and space, they're gonna get shots, get chances, if we can get on them early and get physical, it'll help us at the end of the day

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad