GDT: caps @ SAUNALAND

Porvari

Rekisteröitynyt käyttäjä
Feb 19, 2010
TERVETULOA RAISKAUSMETSÄÄN, EI SUA TÄÄLLÄ RAISKATA
EI SALEE, EI SALEE, EI SALEE, EES PALJO RAISKATA

VITTU OVI, VITT OVI, VITTU OVI HEI

THIS IS THE LEAST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON. WIN IT STILL. FOR THE SANCTITY OF THE GAME

FOR THESE ASSHOLES MUST BE STOPPED. THAT SHALL BE ... our Vengeance.
Well, that was certainly a bracing set of lyrics first thing in the evening.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Both teams played last night, both teams got embarrassed last night. Going to be interesting to see who responds better.

Also interesting that we’re going back to Kochetkov after his last game against Washington. Not that he was entirely to blame, but 6 GA is 6 GA

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
2+2+0+2+0+0+0+2+2+2+0+2+2+0+2+0+2+2+0+2+2+1+2+0+0+0+0+2+2+1+1+2+1+0+2+2+2+2+2+1+2+2+0+2+0+2+2+2+0+2+2+0+2+2+2+2+0+1+2+2+0+2+2+2+0+2+2+2+2+2+1+2+0+2+2+0+2=103

Win pls.

Thx in advance.

Reactions: skipnjump

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Both teams played last night, both teams got embarrassed last night. Going to be interesting to see who responds better.

Also interesting that we’re going back to Kochetkov after his last game against Washington. Not that he was entirely to blame, but 6 GA is 6 GA

If we play them in the playoffs we won’t want to take the strategy of “we’ve decided you’re bad against Washington and Freddie’s the guy against this team.”

Now, if he does it again, maybe Kochetkov forces that decision. But it’s probably not the message the coaching staff should be sending right now.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
If we play them in the playoffs we won’t want to take the strategy of “we’ve decided you’re bad against Washington and Freddie’s the guy against this team.”

Now, if he does it again, maybe Kochetkov forces that decision. But it’s probably not the message the coaching staff should be sending right now.

True, but there are instances where a goalie struggles or finds more success against particular teams.

I forget who exactly it was (I wanna say Dell), but there was some backup that was terrible in general, but in his career against Carolina, he had like a 1.80 GAA and .940 SV%. Even playing on multiple different teams during that time, he'd stonewall us.

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
If last night is what we get when the team has had a chance to get a second wind, hopefully tonight they’ll be back with their first wind. :sarcasm:
Or at least the winds of change.

Too many accolades were bestowed and Vegas odds were leaning in our favor..such high praise appears to be too unsettling for the limelight shy boys.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
True, but there are instances where a goalie struggles or finds more success against particular teams.

I forget who exactly it was (I wanna say Dell), but there was some backup that was terrible in general, but in his career against Carolina, he had like a 1.80 GAA and .940 SV%. Even playing on multiple different teams during that time, he'd stonewall us.
That's unsurprising, most goalies with a career <.900 end up with like a .940 career against us

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
TERVETULOA RAISKAUSMETSÄÄN, EI SUA TÄÄLLÄ RAISKATA
EI SALEE, EI SALEE, EI SALEE, EES PALJO RAISKATA

VITTU OVI, VITT OVI, VITTU OVI HEI

THIS IS THE LEAST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON. WIN IT STILL. FOR THE SANCTITY OF THE GAME

FOR THESE ASSHOLES MUST BE STOPPED. THAT SHALL BE ... our Vengeance.
I have been playing Alan Wake 2 on the PC. The game is a true celebration of Finish culture, and even taught me the Finnish way to drink a beer in the sauna.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad