Pre-Game Talk: Caps @ Rangers Game 7: Our Hair Turns 50 Shades of Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
That the Caps have had a long losing streak and we have had a long winning streak in games like this scares me because sooner or later, every streak ends.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
That the Caps have had a long losing streak and we have had a long winning streak in games like this scares me because sooner or later, every streak ends.

Every streak comes to an end, it's just a matter of time before security tackles your naked ass.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
I have faith in Lundqvist.

Win or lose, I want them to give it everything they have.

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
Despite what the Caps say, WE have the better goalie, pressure is squarely on the Caps after having a 3-1 series lead, they have to be running on fumes, and we have home ice advantage. Also, I think 5/13 was also the date last year that we came back from a 3-1 series deficit to finish off the Pens. I believe in Blue.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
I went with stroke, but I'm very confident about this game. LGR!

I think most of us are confident, but not one of us would bet even a penny that we are winning by 2+ goals. I have sources close to Gary Bettman who privately told me that my name is in the CBA and under the agreement Dolan will be allowed to give the Rangers a 100% bonus without it effecting the salary cap if I get an actual aneurysm. This is why it was important for them to give up the last 2 goals yesterday.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Regardless of the result, I hope the fans cheer the team at the end of the game for another great season.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Regardless of the result, I hope the fans cheer the team at the end of the game for another great season.

If they lose tomorrow, the season is a disappointment. If they win tomorrow, it's another great season. To make the ECF 3 out of 4 seasons is a great streak. That said, I'd rather win one Cup and miss the playoffs 3 years in a row than make the ECF and SCF 4 years in a row and never win the Cup.

94wasagoodyear

Jan 19, 2014
Despite what the Caps say, WE have the better goalie, pressure is squarely on the Caps after having a 3-1 series lead, they have to be running on fumes, and we have home ice advantage. Also, I think 5/13 was also the date last year that we came back from a 3-1 series deficit to finish off the Pens. I believe in Blue.

Pressure is also on us. We lose and our season is over.

rvdnsx

Jun 30, 2003
If they lose tomorrow, the season is a disappointment. If they win tomorrow, it's another great season. To make the ECF 3 out of 4 seasons is a great streak. That said, I'd rather win one Cup and miss the playoffs 3 years in a row than make the ECF and SCF 4 years in a row and never win the Cup.

We don't play until Wednesday. :naughty:

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Again, pressure on both teams: Will Caps choke away the series? Will the Rangers, who are all-in, show that their window is closing?

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013
One goal game is not a problem if Rangers win. OT or double OT, that will be challenging to watch.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
Stop being so scared. It'll be later. You'd be amazed how much more rewarding positive thinking is btw...

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Tough decisions but I'm going with a hart attack because you can make a full recovery. Guys with permanent eye twitch can't get laid.

Rangers win 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad