GDT: Caps @ Rangers - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Guess I'll do it.

Someone fire up OV with this quote from Rangers GDT thread: "people still wanna see Slowvechkin rolled out in his coffin"

I laughed, I cried, I laughed again.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
no idea what to expect tonight, tho' every time I expect Caps to have a dud they hang in there

Hope Miro progresses more, gm1 had vgood flashes, gm2 was almost invisible, gm3 had a few flashes, let's see the kid get his 1st G vs their Russian in goal

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Kuemper in net. What could go wrong?
1703720783389.png

Not like igor doing that much better

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I like Darcy on the road coming off a break.

Like to see lots of Willy hits. Like to see McMichael get the first goal. And of course, an OV goal. PP style in first period.

Reactions: alphabetical

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Guess I'll do it.

Someone fire up OV with this quote from Rangers GDT thread: "people still wanna see Slowvechkin rolled out in his coffin"

I laughed, I cried, I laughed again.

Comments like this are funny when you know how much he's owned that franchise with world class goals over the years.

Hoping he turns back the clock and drops another one on them!

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
TVR has looked really good the last couple of games. Angels. Doesn’t hit for shit. But always well positioned and just making smart plays. Must be maddening for opponents!

Reactions: alphabetical

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Miro showing some strength in puck and board battles. Meanwhile, Kuzy in “You can have it”
mode when facing any pressure

Reactions: troyerlaw

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Beck having one of his better games tonight.
Yeah, that was a strong move to the hoop. Need that OV PP goal i called in the first to start the second!

I’ll say this for 47– he commits a lot of penalties, but also draws them. I love his energy and hustle and total fearlessness blocking shots
And he is growing. Only 25. Has some things to learn but I too love his energy.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I’ll say this for 47– he commits a lot of penalties, but also draws them. I love his energy and hustle and total fearlessness blocking shots
He's got plus speed chasing pucks and creates a lot of danger area opportunities just like this as a result, especially on dumps and off the rush. There's no "now what" with him either, if he's got a step he takes it right to the cooker and they need that element sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad