Reactions: Mr_Fun

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Two missed opportunities

Dewar's offensive game is overhyped. He had Kampf to pass
Kampf being Kampf fans on a play
Chemistry is a funny thing. Bertuzzi couldn't do shit in the first half of the season. Dewar clearly still doesn't know what he is doing out there.

Reactions: authentic

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Man, we have a lot of players who for all in tents and porpoises, can't shoot a damn puck. Like they're cartoonishly bad at it.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
If you truly love coffee you need to splurge and buy a Phillips machine where you use whole beans. It’s amazing how much better it is than pods
Like everything else, it becomes a question of cost. With home coffee makers (I preface this by saying that I positively love, and am admittedly addicted to, coffee), the more you spend, the better you get. Unfortunately, you can run yourself to some lofty prices if you're not careful. On the less expensive side, I really like Breville machines.

By the way, I think this discussion will be more interesting than the game tonight.

Sep 18, 2009
As a past-middle age man, I feel the need to point out that Keefe, though maybe not in the best physical shape of his life, really does have great hair. For you youngsters, this becomes critically important as you get older.
What other advice do you have for us youngsters

Reactions: saffronleaf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad