Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Leafs - Thursday 7pm - SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
As a past-middle age man, I feel the need to point out that Keefe, though maybe not in the best physical shape of his life, really does have great hair. For you youngsters, this becomes critically important as you get older.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
As a past-middle age man, I feel the need to point out that Keefe, though maybe not in the best physical shape of his life, really does have great hair. For you youngsters, this becomes critically important as you get older.

That or save up for a trip to Turkey

Reactions: Evilhomer

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

shanahan is fattening him up so he can eat him

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Good on Strome to rebuidl his career
I really thought he would be next Joe Thornton type of player

Arizona really knows how to develop players don't they?

Reactions: Cleetus

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
well I dont drink Alcohol it just never really appealed to me, so I guess coffee was my thing lol
Everyone needs a thing .lol I’m with you on the alcohol, I bet I haven’t had a drink in 20 years. Kind of a shame because it sure would make being a Leaf fan easier

Sep 18, 2009
What other advice do you have for us youngsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad