Not open for further replies.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
I know there’s injuries so easier said than done but stop:

Taking Benoit in and out of lineup
Moving McCabe ld and rd

It’s just shattering their confidence before the playoffs
Agreed! In fact, leave the two combined like they were and let them keep building that chemistry for when the games matter most! Benoit-McCabe should be our shutdown pairing.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Confirmed not playing?

Matthews, who leads the league with 59 goals, was absent from morning skate due to illness and has been ruled a game-time decision for his club's third and final meeting against the playoff-hunting Washington Capitals.

Matthews has missed only one game this season, due to a flu bug on Dec. 16, and is on pace for 68 goals. Ovechkin peaked with 65 in 2007-08.

Coach Sheldon Keefe said Matthews is dealing with something "a little different" than the flu bug that has trickled through the Leafs' dressing room this winter.

"Hopeful that it's more manageable that he could be available tonight," Keefe said, "but see how the extra rest today benefits him."

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Matthews, who leads the league with 59 goals, was absent from morning skate due to illness and has been ruled a game-time decision for his club's third and final meeting against the playoff-hunting Washington Capitals.

Matthews has missed only one game this season, due to a flu bug on Dec. 16, and is on pace for 68 goals. Ovechkin peaked with 65 in 2007-08.

Coach Sheldon Keefe said Matthews is dealing with something "a little different" than the flu bug that has trickled through the Leafs' dressing room this winter.

"Hopeful that it's more manageable that he could be available tonight," Keefe said, "but see how the extra rest today benefits him."
The clap?

Reactions: Macallan18

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site

ILI

Influenza Like Illness is the term we use.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Truthfully, I prefer Reaves in over Gregor. I think he adds an attitude and a swagger to the team that we otherwise lack.
Agreed, Gregor has really tailed off for a nice start near. Reaves has played just as well, and adds a moxy which I like as well. I do like that we’re bringing him in and out though, keep him fresh for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad