Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Kings - 10pm-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

OviGreat8

Dec 5, 2019
Bel Air, MD
Welcome aboard ladies, I just wanted to let you know that as a Canucks fan I can vouch that you're among good people here. They've been very welcoming to me and others who are fans of others teams so long as there is mutual respect, just as it should be. A healthy range of hockey expertise to go with sense of humour makes this group a reflection of the team they cheer for.

I'm sure you'll both really enjoy your time on the Team Board. I respectfully suggest that you prepare yourself for open warfare if you venture on to the Main Boards. However, here on the Caps Board it's a safe place.

Cheers

P.s. I'd suggest you swing by the General Discussion Thread next. I've copied this post & your posts in it to link you.
Well said and thank you. I look forward to getting into some good puck talk and especially Caps game night chatter. Thank You for the welcome. It is also great to see other ladies here.

OviGreat8

Dec 5, 2019
Bel Air, MD
Welcome ladies! It can get a little crazy here sometimes (when the Caps are losing) but everyone here loves the Caps. Also, there is excellent moderation.

Been a Caps fan for 42 years. Stuck with them through thick and thin. Shaping up to be a very special year. :)
I will add to the crazy, especially when the Caps lose a game. I don't do very well with that. I may be a Kindergarten Teacher, but my mouth is that of a Sailor(Not in front of my kids though) :)

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
if they keep crushing then I say in start of new year they even rest Ovi, Backstrom, and Oshie from time to time on back to backs. There’s only four back to backs Jan until end of season. Keep the older guys rested. Our depth is proving to be able to crush it still (as we are seeing with Backstrom), and the more 100% they are going into playoffs, the better.
Don’t hate this idea. Boyd deserves to be in the lineup too so he should still be getting a few games here and there even when everyone’s healthy.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Welcome ladies! It can get a little crazy here sometimes (when the Caps are losing) but everyone here loves the Caps. Also, there is excellent moderation.

Been a Caps fan for 42 years. Stuck with them through thick and thin. Shaping up to be a very special year. :)

It will be all fine and kumbayah in here until about May, for various reasons, and that's all I'm going to say about that.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Welcome to the official internets home for the most obsessed of ALLCAPS fans. I am Randy Holt, most famous for accumulating 67 penalty minutes in one period.

In other news, I guess its high time I update my Gudas advatar to one in his caps garb.

With the recent trash talking from Thornton, I thought I would post this.

Please elaborate on that statement.

For the new ladies in the forum, RandyHolt is our beloved resident goon. He don't care about fancy stats like corsi%, Fenwick, PDO or goals.... he likes putting on the foil and racking up PIMs. All his gifs are from hockeyfights.com, and all his analysis is about who could or should beat up who (whom?). Pay close attention to his posts and you will learn how hockey should be played!

Every team (forum) needs a good dose of toughness and Randy is our heavyweight.

And apparently Striking Distance is our forum drunkard as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad