GDT: Caps @ Islanders, 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Nobody hates him, his play style just precludes him lasting a full season at this point in his career and I think a lot of people are concerned about that contract eating up cap space with his limited availability.
Ya. I’ll add that If they didn’t have a few more aging / higher cap hit contracts, it wouldn’t feel so bad.

that’s why I also contend he would have value elsewhere on the right team. A younger up and coming team with cap flexibility would like a versatile cup winning veteran leader than can get 20gs

Reactions: Drakon

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Ya. I’ll add that If they didn’t have a few more aging / higher cap hit contracts, it wouldn’t feel so bad.

that’s why I also contend he would have value elsewhere on the right team. A younger up and coming team with cap flexibility would like a versatile cup winning veteran leader than can get 20gs
Seattle is like the main hope and they look like they are keeping the futures.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Kuz whiffs on puck twice then misses Wilson stick by 10 feet and ices puck

Do u have the #s on Mantha, he has been brutal too
Kuzy needs glasses

1678585800003.png

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I've seen a penalty kill centerman do what Dowd does with the face-off like that, lol. Pretty impressive, he did it to Nico last game playing the Devils and just did to one of the best face-off guys in Horvat

Reactions: PlushMinus

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
When you can’t skate, you have to hold: Backy.

Anders Lee penalty for proximity.

Last edited:

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Randy, I remember seeing you with your son at the Smithsonian during the Caps parade in 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad