Play down or win?

76-Lil-Debbie-Zebra-Cakes-600x429.png

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Feels like it. I had to double-check the calendar before posting the GDT.

Also, I'm not one for hyperbole, but if the Caps can't stomp this team's dreams tonight, then we only have a .00000002% chance of making the playoffs.
I've made my peace with their Team Board and they're aiming for a Lottery Pick again, so I have no issues with posting this:
giphy.gif

That's #74 holding the stick​

Reactions: StrikingDistance

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Have to move their feet from the first whistle otherwise there's a possibility they might get spanked by the worst team in the league.
2nd worst in the league. detroit plays in their own league of suckiness

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I wonder what Kovalchuk would cost in terms of $ in exchange for a possible Cup run? I recall Ovie used to have a solid relationship with him. I posed this to other Team Boards and have yet to receive a serious response. I honestly think he made a poor business decision to sign in L.A. and would have been better suited in several other situations.

Your thoughts Caps HF Board?

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
3-0 hagelin with natural hatty; 1:0 five hole on a breakaway, 2:0 backhander, 3:0 slap shot top shelf

Reactions: Ginger Papa

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
I wonder what Kovalchuk would cost in terms of $ in exchange for a possible Cup run? I recall Ovie used to have a solid relationship with him. I posed this to other Team Boards and have yet to receive a serious response. I honestly think he made a poor business decision to sign in L.A. and would have been better suited in several other situations.

Your thoughts Caps HF Board?

It has been discussed to death in the "Caps General Discussion" thread. Pop over there and read to your heart's content :thumbu:

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Devils have won their last 2 games and only allowed 1 goal in each. They are due for a big loss. Caps should be more than capable of giving them a hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad