Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
:caps vs :habs

The Ovie show comes to town. Let's see if we can grind out a win like the last time we played them. How long will Pleck stay with Max and will PAP wake up? Stay tuned.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia

The Ovie show comes to town. Let's see if we can grind out a win like the last time we played them. How long will Pleck stay with Max and will PAP wake up? Stay tuned.

I'd be surprised if they even start the game together.

If PAP doesn't "wake up" in the next 2 games, they better give Hudon a look for the last couple.

Potential first round match up here :yo:

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015

OV loves to play against the Habs. It's almost like he wants to show up his Russian pals.

Analyzer*

Another game of wingers who are far too low, unable to get the puck out, icings, loss puck battles, slow and terrible transition games and dman who make way too many mistakes ?

Did Ovechkin die and go to heaven ?

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
Road to 40 goals!
Go Patches, the only thing left to cheer for in the regular season!

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Habs have some potential playoff matchups going up. Tomorrow is the Caps and next week is the Wings. This should give a good indication if the Habs can play well against these guys.

Nynja*

Habs have some potential playoff matchups going up. Tomorrow is the Caps and next week is the Wings. This should give a good indication if the Habs can play well against these guys.

I can already predict the responses:

If they win - See they can beat these teams, Habs are set
If they lose - MT is just hiding his cards for the playoffs.

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
I can already predict the responses:

If they win - See they can beat these teams, Habs are set
If they lose - MT is just hiding his cards for the playoffs.

I wish this were true lol. But everyone and their mother knows MT's system.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
How a team that averages two goals a game over the past couple of months expect to compete for the Cup is beyond me....
Habs are cooked boys and girls! Like the die hard that I am I will watch every second though!

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
How a team that averages two goals a game over the past couple of months expect to compete for the Cup is beyond me....
Habs are cooked boys and girls! Like the die hard that I am I will watch every second though!

With a better PP they should compete favorably, or win all their games 2-1. :laugh:

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Another game of wingers who are far too low, unable to get the puck out, icings, loss puck battles, slow and terrible transition games and dman who make way too many mistakes ?

Did Ovechkin die and go to heaven ?
I have a different outlook. I think the wingers are up too high in their zone, looking for breakaways but allowing the Dmen to be outnumbered and Price to make difficult saves. It's a reflection of poor coaching. You can't score if the opponents have the puck in deep.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
I have a different outlook. I think the wingers are up too high in their zone, looking for breakaways but allowing the Dmen to be outnumbered and Price to make difficult saves. It's a reflection of poor coaching. You can't score if the opponents have the puck in deep.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! This is exactly what I see as well, I hope we switch systems down the stretch/playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad