Speculation: Caps General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines etc) -- 2018-19 We Are The Champions Edition - Pt. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
I have expect to see OV with like 10 sticks under his arm given his penchant for collecting game used sticks.

"Uh sir... sir... those aren't to be taken"

"What you talking about? Gretzky told me if I win cup, I get game used stick. He still hasn't given me one yet."

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
I hope we're getting #55 Schultzy back. His +/- was amazing!

jeff-schultz-buyout.jpg

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Not Panarin. Panarin sends the wrong message. I think Vrana has earned his spot at 2LW. Panarin is not a slot/in front of the net/puck retriever like Oshie and so there is no room for him on pp1 and the Caps don't use pp2 except for mop up. Its not that.

Reactions: chilimac

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Not Panarin. Panarin sends the wrong message. I think Vrana has earned his spot at 2LW. Panarin is not a slot/in front of the net/puck retriever like Oshie and so there is no room for him on pp1 and the Caps don't use pp2 except for mop up. Its not that.

Good points, these.

Reactions: calicapsfan

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
your forgetting pro rated contracts. panarin is only 1.4 mil left. caps with dsp waived have 1.4 mil

You are forgetting it works for player out as well as player in. Devo doesn't have $1.4m left to collect this season.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
your forgetting pro rated contracts. panarin is only 1.4 mil left. caps with dsp waived have 1.4 mil
I think your math is off as DSP's remaining salary would also be pro-rated. CapFriendly's figures suggest they could add on ~$1.96M in AAV's today. They could waive Jaskin, trade Burakovsky and/or Bowey to free up more but as-is that's where it's at it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad