Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Flyers 8pm Rivalry Nightâ„¢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turd Ferguson

Its a funny name
Apr 21, 2015
Canada
People say that a lot here. What does that even mean? It's not good, but how is it unacceptable? Are we returning an item here?

I like Burt but I find him arguably one of the softest players in the league. He's got a phenomenal shot but I don't get how he isn't scoring more.. Then again I haven't managed to see them play nearly as much as last year.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Wait, we are at the Flyers??? make perfect sense now why the crowd booed carlson for not moving puck at the end of the 1st

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
that overhead view is not directly over the plane of the goal line

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Looks like Carlson's stick prevented Holtby from getting his glove on that puck before it crossed the line.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Not for nothing but I feel like a true overhead shot of the post/crossbar would have at least made it seem closer...

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
that overhead view is not directly over the plane of the goal line

It's like I'm taking crazy pills. What happened to the crossbar cameras?, because everything even remotely tight doesn't make that look nearly as obvious as their top down feed.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
We had the one chance w/ Kuzy - but this is getting ridiculous.

Caps owned and played a great first period - just like they did starting out VS Montreal.

So in second they literally come out and give up the first like 5 shots of 2nd period and Flyers kept pushing and pushing and now It's tied.

This happens way too much. No wonder this team has blown more 2 goal leads this year than last year ALREADY.

KILLER INSTINCT seems nonexistent. It's a concern Caps very rarely ever blow a team out. Pitt the other night won 7-2 and you get that from time to time w/ them. Caps have been going to shootouts w/ lottery teams and holding on for 1 goal wins consistently. It'd be nice if they could put together a few string of wins in dominating fashion and show us what they can acdtually do in a 60 minute game, because we have NO IDEA. We get one good period, MAYBE half a good game of hockey from the Caps these days. 60 minutes is RARE if ever any more and it's a huge concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad