Post-Game Talk: Caps flames 9:30 new lines happy board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Maybe Barry banned physicality and exciting hockey, so the team can have a moral boost when the important games come?

Joe Hanson the goal scoring monster.

That's not hard.

Barry got coaching lessons from Jose Mourinho. Get a 1 goal lead and park the bus the rest of the way.
You're not going to get exciting hockey when you're winning with your bottom 6 players.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
what's up with winnik? 4th line without him is more dangerous, but he's a good pker. interesting to see what they decide on the 4th line

CapsJunkie

Beaglchuck scores
May 3, 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
what's up with winnik? 4th line without him is more dangerous, but he's a good pker. interesting to see what they decide on the 4th line

I believe the caps have a nine game limit to send Sanford down to the ahl, or he'd be exposed to waivers. I believe they were looking to see if Conolly could stay on the fourth line if they made this decision. Winnik has been solid though. I could be wrong. but that's my thinking

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
I am not a 100% happy with how they are playing. Still the last thing I want is people talking about how they were the best team at half way point.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
I believe the caps have a nine game limit to send Sanford down to the ahl, or he'd be exposed to waivers. I believe they were looking to see if Conolly could stay on the fourth line if they made this decision. Winnik has been solid though. I could be wrong. but that's my thinking

Nah he can go up and down to Hershey just fine no waivers. The 9 game limit thing is for junior age players and returning them to their teams without burning a year of their contract off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad