Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Devils - Preseason Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
My head hurts trying to figure out how to watch hockey now. If we have ESPN+ and TNT we should be good to go for the NHL season? It seems like most of preseason is all NHL Network and NBCS?

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Ok please don’t make me a watch game from the Jumbotron with a devils radio crew ever again

Agreed... thankfully was multi tasking with work stuff.

I think McM probably has won the job for now with his Pro experience. Great to see that Jimi looks to becoming a decent prospect. Protas, imho, still looks better as a center rather than a winger.

Last edited:

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
After the first I couldn’t watch anymore of the Jumbotron hockey. And the play on the ice wasn’t any better (in the first at least). I though VV looked good though. The dee was terrible and it looked like we iced 5 lefties and 1 righty. Tobias far from ready. Alexyev didn’t look great.

I think we’ll see a fair number of cuts in the morning. I hope Beck, CMM, Lapiere, and Pilon stay until final cuts. I suspect Irwin and maybe AA will stay as well if Fever is hurt. Should see more veteran lineup the last two preseason games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad