Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Canes | 11/28/21 | 1:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Sammy's sv% continues to rise, .918 now. Just .002 behind Holtby (.920), are we sure we want him back? :sarcasm:

We want him back only if one of Sammy or VV cant hold up their end because of play or injury. I wouldnt mess with this team otherwise except to get injured stars back in

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
We want him back only if one of Sammy or VV cant hold up their end because of play or injury. I wouldnt mess with this team otherwise except to get injured stars back in
We don't want him back, period. There's an argument to be made to add a veteran goalie if Sammy or VV don't hold up, but Holtby isn't that veteran. And especially not with Scott Murray as goalie coach.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Sheary was in a non contact jersey on Saturday. He would not have had a contact practice before the Carolina game, so, I cant imagine he was available.

Edit: From Samantha....Conor Sheary remains out with an upper-body injury and has not played in the past four games, but he traveled for this two-game road trip.
If he is going to miss 4 games or more you can put him on IR for a roster spot which they haven’t done. So it is just cloudy is all i was saying. I didn’t expect him to play on road trip. more wondering if he will be back Thursday against the Blackhawks which would likely send Scarbossa back to Hershey. And i think CMM earned another game at left wing leaving Sprong on the outside looking in.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
If he is going to miss 4 games or more you can put him on IR for a roster spot which they haven’t done.n.

Their SOP is that they wont move a guy until they have to move a guy. They dont need the roster spot. They would call someone up to scratch? They put Schultz on IR because they needed a spot for Eller.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Their SOP is that they wont move a guy until they have to move a guy. They dont need the roster spot. They would call someone up to scratch? They put Schultz on IR because they needed a spot for Eller.
100% the same page. But i thought it would have been Sheary they put on IR, not Schultz since he had already missed a game. I fear that means Schultz may be a bit longer term. Sigh.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
100% the same page. But i thought it would have been Sheary they put on IR, not Schultz since he had already missed a game. I fear that means Schultz may be a bit longer term. Sigh.

Sheary traveled and Schultz didn't. Sheary is skating and Schultz isn't.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Getting back to Rowdy Roddy's outburst... seems from his post game, it wasn't the offside he was pissed about, it was the slash call "at that point in the game"... he basically said the refs simply should not have called that a slash... LOFL! The guy broke his stick, its a textbook call, any situation, any time of the game, period, end of story, STFU Rod!

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Getting back to Rowdy Roddy's outburst... seems from his post game, it wasn't the offside he was pissed about, it was the slash call "at that point in the game"... he basically said the refs simply should not have called that a slash... LOFL! The guy broke his stick, its a textbook call, any situation, any time of the game, period, end of story, STFU Rod!

You break the opponent's stick and cause a turnover at the attacking blue line. You cant allow that.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
That’s absurd. They should’ve given him a bench minor to boot. He showed up the refs, and they were ok w it.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Was totally too blatant for the refs to 'game management' aka put away their whistles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad