Status
Not open for further replies.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
the-simpsons-he-is-already-dead.gif

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Well that's the game. Teams have their ups and downs, but man did that Kings game hurt the Caps.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
The structure is the same it’s always been though. He just hasn’t put anything in place to fix it
My eyes say they're more passive and one-trick than ever. Maybe that's just because they don't know what else to do, but Forsythe or whomever had them clicking at like 27% a few years ago. So I'm not sure what's happened.

Peeri

Jan 13, 2016
Western Finland
My eyes say they're more passive and one-trick than ever. Maybe that's just because they don't know what else to do, but Forsythe or whomever had them clicking at like 27% a few years ago. So I'm not sure what's happened.
They absolutely are more one trick than before, they are not using the guy in the slot hardly at all. Maybe it's because Oshie has been missing so much or who knows maybe they have been instructed not to.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
This is the kind of game where the team holds a meeting Covid or no Covid. The first half of the first they looked insanely powerful only to lose the game in awful fashion.

Reactions: Calicaps

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Yeah. Damage was done. Now we get to see what Lavi really has to offer.
Haven’t been the same since collapse against FLA.
Put up zero fight in 3rd period tonight, and do we have any doubt whatsoever that if tables were turned and Caps had entered 3rd up 4-1, we would’ve been hanging on for dear life trying to defend it?
Team didn’t show a lot of pride tonight.
At least Fucale battled.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
A bit surprised to hear Craig promoting Sammy for tomorrow night's start. I assume that Fucale was going to get the start tomorrow, and especially with tonight's team performance, I'd go with Zach.

You pretty much have to. He's showing the confidence and Sammy needs to work on rebound control. I'm no way giving up on Sammy, he just needs to refine his game more. Someone needs to step up though and I don't think VV is the answer either, so that leaves Fucale.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Haven’t been the same since collapse against FLA.
Put up zero fight in 3rd period tonight, and do we have any doubt whatsoever that if tables were turned and Caps had entered 3rd up 4-1, we would’ve been hanging on for dear life trying to defend it?
Team didn’t show a lot of pride tonight.
At least Fucale battled.
oof. forgot (blocked out) that one. not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad