Not open for further replies.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Just woke up from a delirious dream ...
Nylander - Toews - Perlini
And for the entire season! ...
And each guy 30/30 AND line holding its own QoC-wise.

Captain gets both "headcases" minds right - with his great captain thing - and both decide to play 200ft while competing against each other show who's better.

As I say, some sort of delirium hallucinatory magical mystery tour of a dream ...
Full disclosure: New live-in nurse and she may have mixed up my meds, not sure. Will report further details when/if thoughts less foggy.
Just woke up from a delirious dream ...
Nylander - Toews - Perlini
And for the entire season! ...
And each guy 30/30 AND line holding its own QoC-wise.

Captain gets both "headcases" minds right - with his great captain thing - and both decide to play 200ft while competing against each other show who's better.

As I say, some sort of delirium hallucinatory magical mystery tour of a dream ...
Full disclosure: New live-in nurse and she may have mixed up my meds, not sure. Will report further details when/if thoughts less foggy.

I’d call that a damn good dream!

Reactions: d rake and BobbyJet

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Not really sure why Lehner isn't getting the start tonight. Such a weird goalie rotation so far.

I’m coming to the conclusion that Colliton is kind of a weird coach. I remember that time when I thought he’d be the NHL’s McVay that was going to revolutionize the league.

Turns out Colliton is quite possibly more traditional than Q was.

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, the Bears are an NFL team, right? Although I have preconceived notion, I've never watched an american football game. Rugby, however, is something I'm very fond of.

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
As far as I'm concerned, the Bears are an NFL team, right? Although I have preconceived notion, I've never watched an american football game. Rugby, however, is something I'm very fond of.

Yes, you should give it a try. It’s pretty easy to understand, and usually enjoyable, except when you’re watching the Bears trying to do offense.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I’m coming to the conclusion that Colliton is kind of a weird coach. I remember that time when I thought he’d be the NHL’s McVay that was going to revolutionize the league.

Turns out Colliton is quite possibly more traditional than Q was.

Yes and no. His goaltender choices certainly aren't very traditional in my book. Nor is his man-on-man defensive system. Does he make some odd choices when it comes to line combos, yes. Does he tend to give veterans the benefit of the doubt, definitely yes, but the jury is still out as far as I'm concerned - JC has not put his stamp on this team yet .... but he needs to.

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Yes and no. His goaltender choices certainly aren't very traditional in my book. Nor is his man-on-man defensive system. Does he make some odd choices when it comes to line combos, yes. Does he tend to give veterans the benefit of the doubt, definitely yes, but the jury is still out. As far as I'm concerned JC has not put his stamp on this team yet .... but he needs to.
Good points.

His d system has been compared to Trotz’ by the beat reporters, but we all know that doesn’t mean it’s an accurate comparison

Either way, he hasn’t been what I expected when they hired him, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad