GDT: Caps at Buffalo. 1pm EST

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Late.

February 26 vs. Buffalo Sabres at KeyBank Center

Time: 1:00 p.m.

TV: NBCSW

Radio: Capitals Radio 24/7, 106.7 The Fan

Washington Capitals (29-26-6)

Buffalo Sabres (30-23-4)

The Capitals open up a critical four-game road trip on Sunday afternoon in Buffalo, their last extended road journey of the season. Sunday's date with the Sabres also concludes a set of weekend back-to-back matinee matches for the Caps, who started the weekend off right with a 6-3 triumph over the New York Rangers on Saturday afternoon at Capital One Arena.

Saturday's win ended Washington's longest regulation losing streak in nearly two decades - a six game slide - and also halted the team's five-game losing streak on home ice. T.J. Oshie and Evgeny Kuznetsov scored twice each to help the Caps shake off the offensive doldrums that have plagued the team throughout the third quarter of the season.

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Heads-up: This game is on NHL Network for any non-local fans, which means you're probably screwed unless you pay extra for the channel on cable or have one of the few streaming services who offer the channel (for an extra charge, of course).

I use Hulu Live, so I'm screwed. NHL Network is the stupidest, least-accessible hockey channel in the NHL's convoluted TV/streaming broadcasting agreement.

Reactions: Corby78 and Cappy76

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Buffalos are big and strong, diffuclt to intimidate.
1677434870389.gif

• Haha
Reactions: shtorm2005

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Heads-up: This game is on NHL Network for any non-local fans, which means you're probably screwed unless you pay extra for the channel on cable or have one of the few streaming services who offer the channel (for an extra charge, of course).

I use Hulu Live, so I'm screwed. NHL Network is the stupidest, least-accessible hockey channel in the NHL's convoluted TV/streaming broadcasting agreement.
I think tubi has NHLN if someone wants to trial it.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Neither of these teams are doing anything to stop the opposition in the neutral zone. It's just entry with speed over and over from both sides.

And Buffalo finally buries one.

lotty83

Jan 20, 2022
How Irwin and McIllrath have stayed in the lineup this long is just beyond me. Can't even fathom it.

Reactions: McVechkin

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
I mean what else do you expect with mix of bottom 4 nhl and AHL caliber defense corp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad